Premeture Ejaculation

baal6007

Foundation Member
Product name, kind regards

boz

Silver Member
Hey Boz,
I'm really sorry you're dealing with that! From a working lady's point of view, it's not an uncommon problem. I've met quite a few clients with various ED issues. (I can't imagine laughing at someone for it - that is just awful!) Usually with a bit of communication and creativity we can still find a way to have a great time.

And just from a women's perspective, you definitely shouldn't push people away over this. Get some toys, or focus on your skills with your hands or mouth. Most women are used to men finishing before them, finishing early isn't a problem if you still take care of her afterwards ;)

Thank you @Willow West it is nice to hear that.
I always found the other parts just as enjoyable as the sex, sometimes even more so.
I do also just miss the feel of cuddling a naked woman.

Jryall

Silver Member
Try breathing in purposefully as you are getting close, you can control it with breath. Look up the tantric breathing methods. This is especially relevant if you hold your breath a lot during sex.

Mickey91

Gold Member
Unfortunately I have tried using the edge delay on two occasions and have had no success, Showered both times, applied small drop to finger and applied to the head, waited well over an hour, but to no success. Any other products which I could try

joe12155

Legend Member
Unfortunately I have tried using the edge delay on two occasions and have had no success, Showered both times, applied small drop to finger and applied to the head, waited well over an hour, but to no success. Any other products which I could try
Strange. It works wonders for me. Important not to shower after application. You may shower after you have finished f...ing.

Bluegreen

Gold Member
I think for me it’s a mental thing not physical which is why gels don’t really work for me. I’m convinced the breathing thing helps but it is not easy and takes practice.
Whether good or bad I have found a few beers works for me. Though recently I was almost falling asleep while with a WL, maybe too many beers 😂.