Premeture Ejaculation

jebradio

Gold Member
It's really annoying when it happens... I get it every now and again and get very ashamed about leaving everyone in the lurch... I mean she is there ready to go and 2 strokes equals all over.. the disappointment on her face... 😣

mike hunt

Everyday should be steak and blow job day🥩
Gold Member
Some times I perform like a stud and sometimes I finish quick like a virgin, I have tried pills and creams, can’t jerk off beforehand because then I’m not interested in having sex afterwards.

it seems to be 50/50 in the mind and physical I would love to have a resolution to the problem

boz

Silver Member
I hate it and it is getting worse. It is at the point where I don't even bother going out to try and meet anyone, if someone is interested in me I just push them away. Don't even bother paying for anything much either, getting laughed at definitely doesn't help.

The One

Silver Member
I had it bad when I was younger. I would basically get so excited I’d cum within a few strokes.
I remember this one time I had this hot girlfriend who loved wearing lingerie and she worked me up so bad I basically came as soon as I entered her.
When it came to seeing WL I would wank a few hours before hand, which I found did the trick.
I had a regular once who I would cum twice during a session with, so I didn’t wank before seeing her.
in fact I learned to enter slowly, and once I was all the way in I would just hold it there for a little while before starting to pump slowly and building up. I also learnt my tipping point, and would stop when I was approaching. Thinking about it and knowing my body really helped me control it.
sometimes I would pull out before cumming and go down on her for a while. Then enter again. The sex ends up lasting a while!

joe12155

Legend Member
I had it bad when I was younger. I would basically get so excited I’d cum within a few strokes.
I remember this one time I had this hot girlfriend who loved wearing lingerie and she worked me up so bad I basically came as soon as I entered her.
When it came to seeing WL I would wank a few hours before hand, which I found did the trick.
I had a regular once who I would cum twice during a session with, so I didn’t wank before seeing her.
in fact I learned to enter slowly, and once I was all the way in I would just hold it there for a little while before starting to pump slowly and building up. I also learnt my tipping point, and would stop when I was approaching. Thinking about it and knowing my body really helped me control it.
sometimes I would pull out before cumming and go down on her for a while. Then enter again. The sex ends up lasting a while!
Thanks for your tutorial on how to overcome PE. For me, Edge delay gel does the trick.

mike hunt

Everyday should be steak and blow job day🥩
Gold Member
I hate it and it is getting worse. It is at the point where I don't even bother going out to try and meet anyone, if someone is interested in me I just push them away. Don't even bother paying for anything much either, getting laughed at definitely doesn't help.
Do you have someone to talk to? Do you have a support system

ChrisAltar

Bronze Member
Slow down...

As a natural edger all my life so far getting to know your body is crucial. As The One touched upon, know your tipping point and the indications leading up to it. Even be aware of your thoughts as they contain energy. Become aware of it and control is a process.

At this stage in my life I can bring up sperm without orgasm (which are the contractions) and then remain hard and keep playing.

You are all capable of much more then you currently know.

Tucson2470

Silver Member
I went through a stage where I would cum and not even be hard, that was a really difficult time and as mentioned by box, being laughed at does not help at all. When I book with my favorite lady it is usually for 4 hours and most of it is lots and lots of foreplay and when we do have sex I find that I am able to last a lot longer than I usually manage. I have tried PE medication but found it really messes with me and it really takes away the enjoyment of it for me.

The One

Silver Member
Slow down...

As a natural edger all my life so far getting to know your body is crucial. As The One touched upon, know your tipping point and the indications leading up to it. Even be aware of your thoughts as they contain energy. Become aware of it and control is a process.

At this stage in my life I can bring up sperm without orgasm (which are the contractions) and then remain hard and keep playing.

You are all capable of much more then you currently know.
At the time I was doing that I didn’t even realise what I was doing was edging. Didn’t even know the term.
I love edging now. I’ve edged and held off (while masturbating) for over a week.

Cayla Cream

Legend Member
Some times I perform like a stud and sometimes I finish quick like a virgin, I have tried pills and creams, can’t jerk off beforehand because then I’m not interested in having sex afterwards.

it seems to be 50/50 in the mind and physical I would love to have a resolution to the problem
Yes if your hanging and horny it can be very quick for me also 😁

Cayla Cream

Legend Member

Well laughing is not very nice 🤔

SexyKangaroo

Silver Member
I totally understand you, getting laughed at doesn't help. We've all been through that at some point.
Mental health 100% affects our lives, it impacts on the way we feel, think and act in the face of everyday life.
Mental stability helps us to manage stress, anxiety and any negative stages we have to go through.
I recommend that you try not to think about whether you’ll be able to do it with the girl or not, foreplay is the best option to help you relax and enjoy the moment without worrying so much in your mind, remember that anxiety totally paralyses us sometimes.
Don’t give up so fast, if you notice anxiety coming on then try to change positions or play a little, don’t let anxiety dominate you.

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I find that for me, below help:
- In control, ie on top, doggy or spooning.
- Have it deep inside her, short strokes.
- Have a few seconds' break and do something else, eg DFK then continue.

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Find a lady who is willing to suck you off before sex but make sure she doesn't drain you completely. I find that if I am completely drained, I don't feel like sex after.

jebradio

Gold Member
Ejaculation is an ejaculation. How can you make sure you don't drain completely?
Well yeah... doesn't make sense to me .. I mean a couple of hours down time is usually enough to get going again and not end too soon.. maybe he means that... but paying for head and then a full service is going to drain the resources faster than the lower end pokey bit

Saggynutz

Gold Member
Years ago PE was defined as ejaculation and orgasm being out of sync.
So the guy would ejaculate but not experience an orgasm. (Typically these are simultaneous events - ejaculation is actually a reflex action)

They have changed that definition to something like "Ejaculating before the guy wants to", which is a bit wishy washy IMHO

Just being so excited you shoot your bolt isn't really PE as you still have an orgasm, and typically you can probably train yourself out of that condition, assuming it's just experience.

Can be either mental or physical causes.

Just go and see your doctor. He might suggest priligy, (not cheap), but you need to establish if it's mental or physical.
Could need a therapist, or maybe even hypnotherapy.

You can try some of those delay sprays/creams to test if it's physical, but you should really attempt to get it sorted since it's making you miserable.

GreyBeard

Silver Member
I used to have an issue quite often but then started taking anti depressants (for an unrelated issue) and it improved significantly. Now I can have a problem getting to orgasm if I have sex within a couple of hours of taking the antidepressant. All manageable if I plan ahead a bit.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Relax for a bit after, than go in for round two. You will last alot longer the second time.
Have you tried that?

Willow West

Gold Member

Hey Boz,
I'm really sorry you're dealing with that! From a working lady's point of view, it's not an uncommon problem. I've met quite a few clients with various ED issues. (I can't imagine laughing at someone for it - that is just awful!) Usually with a bit of communication and creativity we can still find a way to have a great time.

And just from a women's perspective, you definitely shouldn't push people away over this. Get some toys, or focus on your skills with your hands or mouth. Most women are used to men finishing before them, finishing early isn't a problem if you still take care of her afterwards ;)

AlwaysUp

Happy to lend a helping hand :)
Diamond Member
Hey Boz,
I'm really sorry you're dealing with that! From a working lady's point of view, it's not an uncommon problem. I've met quite a few clients with various ED issues. (I can't imagine laughing at someone for it - that is just awful!) Usually with a bit of communication and creativity we can still find a way to have a great time.

And just from a women's perspective, you definitely shouldn't push people away over this. Get some toys, or focus on your skills with your hands or mouth. Most women are used to men finishing before them, finishing early isn't a problem if you still take care of her afterwards ;)

That's very thoughtful advice there @Willow West. Some of us mere males needed to hear that.