• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Pregnant working girl

sparky

Legend Member
Link is broken,so has been taken down
Saw this girl today, she's a nice girl, Anglo Indian,very pretty, great eyes and down to earth, about 5"4 and would have been a nice bod before getting knocked up
It's not a sad story behind her doing this job, the only difference with her is she's pregnant and most working girls aren't
She gives a good massage on table and has been trained then onto the bed but not the best sex as she is quite large now and basically her on top then doggy
Had a lot worse than her tho and might improve with more visits
She has nice tits with big nipples, like thumbs for the nipple lovers but wasn't really into them being sucked too much
Pretty decent BJ
All up good experience and might go back
Treat her nice and you'll have a nice time
Better be quick if you want a pregnant woman as she hasn't long to go

Not real pics but can get one on request

Last edited by a moderator:

lethal

Silver Member
Following this review I went to see her today.
I agree she is rather pretty, youthful looks. Very chatty.
She is ready to pop; could actually pop at any moment, less than a month till she's due.
Nice boobs with glorious big nipples but as per op's review she is not so keen on having nipples touched or sucked.

perthman77

Gold Member
I saw her today, nice girl, massage was good, very chatty, unique experience to be with someone in such late stages of pregnancy. Boobs look great but very limited touching and no sucking. Sex was good but yes she is limited in her mobility

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
I had one several years ago. We agreed on hand jobs only, but a thing of beauty was to get between her legs and massage her belly. We both enjoyed it.

Wacky

Gold Member
Link is broken,so has been taken down
Saw this girl today, she's a nice girl, Anglo Indian,very pretty, great eyes and down to earth, about 5"4 and would have been a nice bod before getting knocked up
It's not a sad story behind her doing this job, the only difference with her is she's pregnant and most working girls aren't
She gives a good massage on table and has been trained then onto the bed but not the best sex as she is quite large now and basically her on top then doggy
Had a lot worse than her tho and might improve with more visits
She has nice tits with big nipples, like thumbs for the nipple lovers but wasn't really into them being sucked too much
Pretty decent BJ
All up good experience and might go back
Treat her nice and you'll have a nice time
Better be quick if you want a pregnant woman as she hasn't long to go

Not real pics but can get one on request
How much she charge and where is she located???
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

sparky

Legend Member
Would give suggest not seeing her by now maybe after due. It is dangerous period now. No one want to see baby out while you F... BE CAREFULL!!!

She'd be about 36 weeks now
getting close too poppin tho
It was a little different when she stopped the BJ to say feel this and the kid was kickin too

• Wow
Reactions: Aaa

coolstar

Silver Member
She'd be about 36 weeks now
getting close too poppin tho
It was a little different when she stopped the BJ to say feel this and the kid was kickin too

I will definitely feel different if I was the kid father. Who knows if her husband wants her to raise the money in this way. Heard a story somewhere. An Aussie woman has 5 kids from 5 fathers. She didn't need to work since she received child support from 5 fathers till all kids grow up. Then she married someone. Another story.

Another Aussie woman has two kid from 2 fathers. Ex bf helped her to fight with the second and feed her and her little two kids over four years. However, she canceled the weeding with the third just after the boy night. Soon she had the third child from the fourth mysterious man and fight with the third for his assets. wowo... What's the joke!!Poor THIRD guy!!!

Aaa

Silver Member
I will definitely feel different if I was the kid father. Who knows if her husband wants her to raise the money in this way. Heard a story somewhere. An Aussie woman has 5 kids from 5 fathers. She didn't need to work since she received child support from 5 fathers till all kids grow up. Then she married someone. Another story.

Another Aussie woman has two kid from 2 fathers. Ex bf helped her to fight with the second and feed her and her little two kids over four years. However, she canceled the weeding with the third just after the boy night. Soon she had the third child from the fourth mysterious man and fight with the third for his assets. wowo... What's the joke!!Poor THIRD guy!!!
Well he can think all he likes, but obviously he isn’t providing, hence the reason why she is working right up until she pops. I doubt she is doing this because she wants to! So fuck him! And good on her!