• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Potential dildo's better then having a boyfriend...

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
Things I'd rather use as dildo's over having a boyfriend...
THIS:

Remote-Control-for-Sony-KDL-32EX720-TV.jpg

THIS:

0000232_8-head-pansy-nylon-white-brown-artificial-flowers-in-modern-fossil-vase.jpeg

THIS:
Sep23-69.jpg

THIS (minus the lampshade):
1238685166-03351200.jpg

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIS:

394302-on-brass-shower-head-chrome.jpg

and this! :

313163.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Had a tiff, did we?

I still don't understand how the showerhead fits. At least you leave the lampshade out. :angelic:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Ironic that on a sex site dedicated to payment of services or cash in exchange for sexual service, we get some people posting they would rather use objects to get off on rather than the real thing.... but ironically even lesbians use dildos and other phallic objects to insert into themselves.... Isn't it ironic don't ya think ;)

User184

Gold Member
They may be attracted to women romantically and sexually... doesn't mean they no longer have vaginas.

Happy2

Legend Member
What shape will the future boyfriend's manhood have to be That's whats intriguing me
Going by those pics of potential dildoe's a unusual one may be required

Phoebe

Legend Member
What shape will the future boyfriend's manhood have to be That's whats intriguing me
Going by those pics of potential dildoe's a unusual one may be required

scientists will find the gene in the Female body that will allow them to reproduce without a man involved, so all what men will be required to will be hmmmmmm

Happy2

Legend Member
scientists will find the gene in the Female body that will allow them to reproduce without a man involved, so all what men will be required to will be hmmmmmm
.....Dream on Sir/Madam Phoebe .....

XLNC

Legend Member
You clearly have no idea how the human reproductive system works if you think a simple gene will allow women to reproduce sperm-free. Rest assured a Gene (or Bob or Dennis or Jock or...) will continue to play an integral part in the process.

Besides, how many real women would not want a magnificent specimen like me involved?

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Well all i can say is that this young lady has not had the pleasure of Sir Cruiser's company or his hard shiny shaft of steel sword

Phoebe

Legend Member
.....Dream on Sir/Madam Phoebe .....

I was being funny... pardon my sarcasm attempts here..

You clearly have no idea how the human reproductive system works if you think a simple gene will allow women to reproduce sperm-free. Rest assured a Gene (or Bob or Dennis or Jock or...) will continue to play an integral part in the process.

Besides, how many real women would not want a magnificent specimen like me involved?

Hmmm I should of paid more attention during sex education at school..... fill me in please.. :)

Where can a get a hold of XLNC tickets?? Do i need to camp out for them?? LOL

XLNC

Legend Member
Hmmm I should of paid more attention during sex education at school..... fill me in please.. :)

Where can a get a hold of XLNC tickets?? Do i need to camp out for them?? LOL
Don't worry, I've put this instructional DVD set in the mail so you'll catch up to the rest of us before you can say Miss Andryst. :p

images

PS. You cannot get tickets, you are either worthy of XLNC selection or not. Hint: it's the latter in your case.

XLNC

Legend Member
I wonder if this is why Dakota prefers shower heads to boyfriends? Shower heads don't hijack threads.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Don't worry, I've put this instructional DVD set in the mail so you'll catch up to the rest of us before you can say Miss Andryst. :p

images

PS. You cannot get tickets, you are either worthy of XLNC selection or not. Hint: it's the latter in your
case.

You are the best? really thanks dude after this I will be like you a PHD in Sexual Education :) Miss Andryst love ya work.... :)

awww I feel left out hmmmm I need some tissues.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Dakota boyfriends are nice also, we all go through periods where we never want another one, but trust another one will be around the corner, and like it says in the men are from Mars and the woman are from Venus, we need each other, both from different planets, different ways of judging things, but its human to need each other.