• Yes

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Annoyance

I'll have to say no Phoebe, not many ppl can give me meaningful arguments when im fired up to be. That's after reading their disagreeing posts. My last one was stovo and he was useless, and duck well you saw how that story turned out when he got me lit. Think he's avoiding me now. LoL .
That or do a duck... report report to shut a post down to win. LoL.

It's just so much fun when you can make some one dig their own grave with their own words. And not be vulgura LoL.

xypohsl

Silver Member
I don't come here often but everybody said you stay. I follow. Actually, don't want anyone to leave. It's like a big family here now. We share everything we like but not only just about chasing girls. The web becomes more interesting now. That's why I am trying to be here more often to see/read things though I have found my gem here already. Thanks for all of your contributions to TS. 🙏

sparky

Legend Member
I don't come here often but everybody said you stay. I follow. Actually, don't want anyone to leave. It's like a big family here now. We share everything we like but not only just about chasing girls. The web becomes more interesting now. That's why I am trying to be here more often to see/read things though I have found my gem here already. Thanks for all of your contributions to TS. 🙏

So who's your gem? Or are you only here to read things and not share?