Poll for Mobile / Desktop Users

How do you use the forum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
Mary-Anne is not a mobile user so had no idea how annoying the notices were, they are easy enough to dismiss but will slow down on them....

I noticed today that mobile version is not showing the orange unread notice anymore and we will work on getting this back up.

If you could take 20 seconds to vote on this poll so we can have a better understanding of how users are viewing the forum

Kate xx

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thanks for getting this up, guys I did not realise the messages are such a pain on mobile I will keep them very short from now on do remember you only have to click the x and they disappear.
I would like some feedback especially from mobile users, Kate said since we put the banners the orange which tells you new posts are in that forum has disapperard, we will find out why over the next few days and see if a resort order for members is available.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
is the poll working for you know , really need this ingo clicky does not give it to me, or I havent worked out how to find it maybe

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
should be only two minutes and your avatar will change to bronze member and you are free to go to all boards add a avatar plz