• Abdomen

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I'm Not Into Tattoo's

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sircurious

Legend Member
In Western Society, Tattooing was first done on sailors so they could be identified if they fell overboard etc. While some tattoos are very artistic in nature you still have to remember that skin wrinkles etc over time so it loses it effect. Also people who decide to get covered in ink, for example Dustin Martin (AFL Footballer) one wonders what kind of employment is he seeking once his football career is over where his tattoos won't become a hindrance.

T

Tania Admin

Well, pretty much everyone has a tattoo today. So, do they turn you on? And if so, which part of the body does it have to be. Let us discuss.
I don't have any tattoos and I'm not really a fan of them either.

They don't turn me on really. Some are well done, and I can admire the artistry in that. Mostly I am just indifferent to them. But some look like the person got tagged by graffiti bandits: especially when there are tattoos from different artists all jumbled up at random. And I don't think I have ever seen a tattoo anywhere above the shoulders that didn't turn me off a bit. But Average bloke: it's kind of a skewed poll though; you have to be turned on by tattoos at least somewhere or you can't vote! :)
I have added "I'm Not Into Tattoo's" onto the Poll as I agree with you.

CDSC

Gold Member
All Individuals have their own personal taste, I have always liked tats on me. Plus I like ladies with tats. Some if the ones where there is an eclectic mixture can be a voyage of discovery.. themes are sometimes beautiful. All can an appreciation of another's journey if we allow it.

Be Nice

Diamond Member
What to they call a WL with tattoos? A scenic root... LOL

I don't mind a small indiscreet one here or there, but anything more than that isn't my cup of tea.

AlwaysUp

Happy to lend a helping hand :)
Diamond Member
Each to their own! I prefer ladies in a power suit with heels, no tats required- pure just the she was meant to be be.

The powerful sexy image stripped away to be on their knees and banging away! That to me is sex appeal.

S

SilverSurfer44

The one in the red above looks like a possible bloke. My tits are bigger

C'mon Phoebe, show us you in anything , a police uniform or a nice dress sweetheart, be a darling

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmilyECoyote

I don't have any but I'm not against them either. Brother-in-law got a tat on his cock and when flaccid it looks like a weed and on erection it blooms into a rose (the flower bit is on the head of his old fella). True story. The pain must have been out of this world. Further, he said that for weeks after the tat the head of his penis looked like Darth Vader's helmet.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I have many because I love body art, you need to choose carefully (it's a permanent choice) and be able to coverup in the professional atmosphere.
Mine are covered in the work place by trousers and long sleeve shirt's, some of the staff wouldn't even know that I have them on my arms back chest. and legs.

Classy tasteful Body art on a lady is beautiful, don't like the monster shit though.

I call it a screw with a view, especially when I can bend them over the Balcony at night..

The Frenchman. 💕

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
personally i like tatoos but i dont like girls with tatoos i know its weird but i am not try dominate any gender just a random expression .

Anything once

Silver Member
Tats are the clearest example of ‘graffiti on a red ferrari’ Premature for the immature. When 65 comes along, your body will look like cardboard left out in the rain and you will not be talking fondly of your tats or showing them off. Does nothing to turn me on but I guess for some people, it makes good eye candy and kinky.

Alfred

Diamond Member
It seems most men and women who begin this practice never know when to stop adding graffiti to their bodies. The 'coloured' inks make the appearance even worse, but even moderate inking makes me want to puke - YMMV

Slave3

Silver Member
Depends wat it is & where its located 2 suit or not suit the individual whos branded it his,hers body wouldnt say 4life courtesy of ink removal treatment that has grown almost just as much as the Tattoo & body art world in the last 2wenty years & counting . I also heard that removal is far worse that getting InKeD ($pAys$ 2 🤔think 2wice🤔)

No idea what to do

Legend Member
The Tattoo's on my body are all the same theme, I agree, It's there for the rest of your life do any artwork applied needs to be considered carefully.

I thought about mine for years and then finally got one done, and have continued.

Not into the Trible Stuff, I receive compliments from some people and (Your a fukwit) looks from others
I really don't giveafuck though because they a mine, All Paid for, My own theme or design and nobody else has the same because they have been drawn by an Ink Master

🥐 The Frenchman 🥖

Senfam

Gold Member
A few is OK, but not a big fan of a woman having lots of tatts, and yes this would be a big turn off for me