• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Poison Berries

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Tony"s on the case now

2114914.jpg
Prime Minister Tony Abbott with Assistant Health Minister Fiona Nash.

PRIME Minister Tony Abbott has promised tighter food labelling laws in the wake of the scandal involving hepatitis A-contaminated berries imported from China.

Wazza

Foundation Member
now there`s 14 case`s plus 5 people from eating tuna some other sickness they got

Happy2

Legend Member
I know there are some fruits and vegetables that cant be grown in commercial quantities in Oz
But why do we insist on outsourcing in this country

Price I assume

It always gets me when a TV show or newspaper decide buy local is their cause of the week And they go to the major chains point out the Asparagus from Peru , oranges from the USA etc

The public go up in arms Woolies and co do something about it for a week or so Lets say they will sell Aussie oranges

Next week Channel 7 will have an expose' on the exorbitant price of Australian grown Oranges

I feel so sad when I see fruit trees being ripped up in orchards across Australia And our fruit juices coming from abroad as concentrate

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
now there`s 14 case`s plus 5 people from eating tuna some other sickness they got
7 now......all have eaten at the same place...........nothing in Perth yet........

SCARY............I eat tonnes of tuna.........:eek::eek::eek:

Happy2

Legend Member
7 now......all have eaten at the same place...........nothing in Perth yet........

SCARY............I eat tonnes of tuna.........:eek::eek::eek:
Eat fresh red meat Produced on farms in Western Australia
The girls are treated with utmost kindness and respect
To provide you a healthy alternative to poisoned seafood

Dallas

Legend Member
I know there are some fruits and vegetables that cant be grown in commercial quantities in Oz
But why do we insist on outsourcing in this country

Price I assume

It always gets me when a TV show or newspaper decide buy local is their cause of the week And they go to the major chains point out the Asparagus from Peru , oranges from the USA etc

The public go up in arms Woolies and co do something about it for a week or so Lets say they will sell Aussie oranges

Next week Channel 7 will have an expose' on the exorbitant price of Australian grown Oranges

I feel so sad when I see fruit trees being ripped up in orchards across Australia And our fruit juices coming from abroad as concentrate

I totally agree, Outsourcing but also selling off our national assets to overseas interests too. The train near me hasn't run on time since it became privately owned. It's berry bad :rolleyes:

Happy2

Legend Member
I totally agree, Outsourcing but also selling off our national assets to overseas interests too. The train near me hasn't run on time since it became privately owned. It's berry bad :rolleyes:

Now now Dallas You must limit these Damn puns

These really really bad puns

Happy2

Legend Member
Looks like you had a good harvest last season FB
It is just your wheat on that train isnt it?

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Well this may surprise you Dallas but that train is owned by a cooperative that H2 and FB are a part of , In effect H2 and I can say that's our train . ( well sort of )

Happy2

Legend Member
Leave poor Dallas alone
He's a city boy
And lord knows how old he is I mean he's even older than I

Dallas

Legend Member
Well thanks H2, I know I don't get out much, but my nephew owns a trainset so I have some idea :D... That's cool about owning the train. How come you both don't replace the CBH with H2FB ? it has a nice ring to it, plus one of the carriages could be a LT's carriage. Imagine a touring LT's I'd suggest making that carriage number 69 in the group. :p

Happy2

Legend Member
LT,s on tracks Sounds A OK Houston, Sorry, Dallas
But I would only partake of services at the station I always fall asleep in the sleeper carriages of trains

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Its only a little bit of the train Dallas the other 4500 farmers want to name the thing after there wives and daughters .

funflyer

Foundation Member
Oh and don't ever go to Asia for a holiday cos you'll be eating suspect food all day every day when you're there!

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh and don't ever go to Asia for a holiday cos you'll be eating suspect food all day every day when you're there!
And yet the only real bad tummy grumbles I ever had were at the Food hall in
Thornlie I think it was Explosive would be a good descriptive word

funflyer

Foundation Member
And yet the only real bad tummy grumbles I ever had were at the Food hall in
Thornlie I think it was Explosive would be a good descriptive word

I agree totally that we need to be careful about food hygiene but on the other hand I lived in Asia for many years, Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore and even 4 years in Papua New Guinea. Sure I've had the odd case of BANGKOK Belly but during all that time I've never contracted anything serious. My worst dose of all was in Luang Prabang Loas. That one did make me feel very ill but fortunately nothing long lasting!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Eat fresh red meat Produced on farms in Western Australia
The girls are treated with utmost kindness and respect
To provide you a healthy alternative to poisoned seafood
ahhhhhhh..........no thank you........I rather go and catch my own fish........

upload_2015-3-2_22-29-32.jpeg