Please Don't Post Links To Ladies Offering Any Natural Services

T

Tania Admin

Mary-Anne, Langtrees and the Talkinsex Forum have always been advocates for Safe Sex services.

Any and all links to any ladies offering natural sex services including you are silly and CIM will be removed.

Remember our Motto

Safe Sex Is Great Sex

Please continue to enjoy the Forum and help us keep all WL's and Clientele safe :)

Thank You

T

Tania Admin

Again the Forum has always advocated for Safe Sex. Some members perhaps should look at our home page and many posts from the past.

Now that I have a little more time, myself and our Darwin Staff will be policing this very strictly.

Peart seems to "dislike" this fact so I have set his profile on discourage so we don't annoy him so much.

Have a great weekend all :)

And Remember

Safe Sex Is Great Sex

MarksPerthplayground

Silver Member
780D71AD-842C-4A7A-857D-867C9307C9A4.png

Why would the Jenny be deleted for offering natural services when she is extremely pedantic and clean who never offers or advertises natural services. Which petty little xxxx deleted the thread, starting to feel like Facebook or YouTube. Keep up with this lefty bullshit and the already dwindling numbers will drop to zero.

It’s either all ok or none of it’s ok. Obviously the babies are going to delete this and ban me but maybe a new forum will pop up shortly that will cater for men who want to talk about what they want without having to worry about keyboard nazis.

K

Kieronlines

View attachment 64100

Why would the Jenny Thai Westminster be deleted for offering natural services when she is extremely pedantic and clean who never offers or advertises natural services. Which petty little cunt deleted the thread, starting to feel like Facebook or YouTube. Keep up with this lefty bullshit and the already dwindling numbers will drop to zero.

It’s either all ok or none of it’s ok. Obviously the babies are going to delete this and ban me but maybe a new forum will pop up shortly that will cater for men who want to talk about what they want without having to worry about keyboard nazis.
Well said if you start one I’ll join

T

Tania Admin

View attachment 64100

Why would the Jenny Thai Westminster be deleted for offering natural services when she is extremely pedantic and clean who never offers or advertises natural services. Which petty little cunt deleted the thread, starting to feel like Facebook or YouTube. Keep up with this lefty bullshit and the already dwindling numbers will drop to zero.

It was me and you are incorrect. She does offer natural services. If you don't like how the Forum is run then you are welcome to leave.

Also foul language/name calling staff is not tolerated on the Forum.

Now this is the last time I will post proof for when I or any other moderators delete a link or review for a WL who is a natural services provider.
20190302_235935.jpg

MarksPerthplayground

Silver Member
Wow what a little detective you are, she certainly doesn’t advertise this service or look to offer it upfront. Go ask all the girls who work at Langtrees if they would do you are silly if so don’t promote them and all of the Reviews of Asian massage places you better remove all those links as well because they certainly don’t live upto your moral standards. It’s hilarious that you don’t mind the act of prostitution but you find it abhorrent that men are talking about a natural BJ. Silly little girl aren’t you.

If you want to battle on this front you will lose, because all of the people on this forum are men who aren’t little left leaning cuck boys. Instead of promoting a forum of like minded people who want to discuss fucking hookers, which is what it is, you want to put up a moral front on being safe and not even allowing men to discuss a service that isn’t wrapped in plastic.

Why don’t you put up a poll, should the forum members, without whom there is no forum, be allowed to discuss what they choose other than the obvious topics.

Let’s see the results, undoctored ofcourse and when it’s a clear one sided result don’t blame it on Russia.

MarksPerthplayground

Silver Member
Oh and by the way if you are going to great lengths to check on Jenny then you had better get messaging all of the girls being reviewed on here and ask them do they offer natural. If you do that you might as well delete all the reviews even the morally righteous Langtrees ladies. Because the majority will say they do.

Be careful not to fall off that high horse of yours.

It was me and you are incorrect. She does offer natural services. If you don't like how the Forum is run then you are welcome to leave.

Also foul language/name calling staff is not tolerated on the Forum.

Now this is the last time I will post proof for when I or any other moderators delete a link or review for a WL who is a natural services provider.
View attachment 64101

T

Tania Admin

Oh and by the way if you are going to great lengths to check on Jenny then you had better get messaging all of the girls being reviewed on here and ask them do they offer natural. If you do that you might as well delete all the reviews even the morally righteous Langtrees ladies. Because the majority will say they do.

Be careful not to fall off that high horse of yours.
I will be doing that now that I recieved those screen shots from a member. Langtrees Forum has done that in the past. Safe Sex education is one of our biggest priorities.
And if any of our Ladies are caught offering natural services they are off our roster.
I will also take a moment to remind you that the Forum is sponsored by Langtrees which is owned by my boss Mary-Anne. How you personally want the Forum run is irrelevant to me and the rest of us doing our job on here.
So my suggestion is to get off your own high horse, take into consideration we have a job to do and not be so damn rude. Thank you

And if you don't like how the Forum is run you can leave at any time.