Play with a body builder?

MikeB

Legend Member
Interested if others have ticked this off the “to do list”?

Not a planned outcom, but headed out to a Sunday avo session at a Perth swingers club yesterday hoping for some shared pleasures and sexy play times.

small crowd but plenty of chemistry, including a fifo on break who is into bodybuilding. Small stature, but amazing DD firm natural rack and immaculately toned arse (proudly proclaimed she worked hard for the outcome - including bench press 290kg!!!! as she was into bodybuilding as a hobby!)

Well, she knew what she was there for, so after establishing a connection we determined she was up to play, both with me and a BBC (also a FIFO at similar sites! - but that’s just how small perth is!) so let the good time begin!!!!

in summary, only one word is needed - wow!

Two hours of non stop MFM hot play (& my Sunday roast was definitely of the spit roast variety😈😇) All muscles definitely well toned and super tight (plus she was able to control each one for a vice like grip for an amazing arousal😈😎 & non holes barred🤫!) so love the sight of a hottie with a huge smile on her face as I’m playing with her😇

Definitely 3 very happy campers departed the session at closing time👍🥳 (& all this just for the door entry $….only 🤫👍)

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
Interested if others have ticked this off the “to do list”?

Not a planned outcom, but headed out to a Sunday avo session at a Perth swingers club yesterday hoping for some shared pleasures and sexy play times.

small crowd but plenty of chemistry, including a fifo on break who is into bodybuilding. Small stature, but amazing DD firm natural rack and immaculately toned arse (proudly proclaimed she worked hard for the outcome - including bench press 290kg!!!! as she was into bodybuilding as a hobby!)

Well, she knew what she was there for, so after establishing a connection we determined she was up to play, both with me and a BBC (also a FIFO at similar sites! - but that’s just how small perth is!) so let the good time begin!!!!

in summary, only one word is needed - wow!

Two hours of non stop MFM hot play (& my Sunday roast was definitely of the spit roast variety😈😇) All muscles definitely well toned and super tight (plus she was able to control each one for a vice like grip for an amazing arousal😈😎 & non holes barred🤫!) so love the sight of a hottie with a huge smile on her face as I’m playing with her😇

Definitely 3 very happy campers departed the session at closing time👍🥳 (& all this just for the door entry $….only 🤫👍)
Sounds amazing!

2daysoff1

Silver Member
Up untill a year ago I was able to make a 2-3 times a year booking (when I travelled interstate) with an amazing SW in Brisbane. Lean, muscular and quite simply amazing experiences every time. She's no longer working but the memories will never die