• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Plans for tonight

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
into bed under the doona till tomorrow morning sorry but im sure u'll have company tonite....mayb sum drunken bum he'll keep ya occupied

Last edited:

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
I'll be spending the evening wishing I'd made better life choices so I could afford to go to Langtrees ;)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
fink these days Langtrees wood b last thing on our minds unless we've got unlimited fund$

B

Bond

Harley, I'm sure it wont be long and then you'll have all the company you need. Failing that come over to my place, I'm at 175...................................................................................................................................................

Imogen Rae

Silver Member
be5ef61e81a6b878bdbd485d0b5eae45.jpg

Hanging out with my favourite girls at Langtrees ;) <3

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
How odd: Bond's avatar is of Bodie (played by Lewis Collins in The Professionals, who passed away 2.5yrs ago) rather than one of the seven 007s (if you count David Niven). Why is it so?

Of course! Collins was a candidate to replace Roger Moore but rubbed Cubby Broccoli up the wrong way. It all makes sense now.

Last edited:

Happy2

Legend Member
How odd: Bond's avatar is of Bodie (played by Lewis Collins in The Professionals, who passed away 2.5yrs ago) rather than one of the seven 007s (if you count David Niven). Why is it so?

Of course! Collins was a candidate to replace Roger Moore but rubbed Cubby Broccoli up the wrong way. It all makes sense now.
So if we are using pics of couldabeens Maybe Burt Reynolds would have been a better choice of avatar
Sorry Bond But you will get used to this sort of claptrap if you stick around :D

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Scheweppes....can see u 2 are well n truly busy at nite no need for Langtrees for u guys bet ur both wizzes at trivial pursuit( sorrrryy but thats my 2 cents worth of claptrap)