Pinnacle Massage, Cavenagh Street

Basalt

Silver Member
In the NT for a few days and thought I’d go and have a massage. Walking the Darwin CBD in wet season means heat and humidity and it wasn’t long before I was ambling down Cavenagh Street noting several shops in close proximity. I ended up settling for Pinnacle. Wasn’t sure what to expect, but it was air conditioned and I was soon greeted by Monica, wearing a bright yellow dress. She looked mid 20’s, the typical Chinese lady you find in massage shops these days.

I paid my $70 for an hour, stripped down to my underwear, not knowing what type of shop I might be in and waited. As soon as Monica entered, she insisted the undies came off and I immediately knew what kind of shop I was in.

Massage was ok, reasonably firm and some limited teasing. On the flip it was straight into the extras question. Her $50 HR offer was immediately countered by my $30 which was accepted without argument. Subsequent discussions revealed FS could be had for $150/hr all inclusive or $100/30mins. So worth noting if that’s what future punters require. Don’t waste money on the massage if that’s your mission.

HR was ok, nothing special and she was in a hurry to get the job done. At completion, a simple “thank you darling” and she walked out of the room. Only 45 minutes of the 1 hour paid for.

Would I return? Maybe to find out what French massage entails, but probably not. There’s at least 10 similar shops in the CBD, so shop around.
26A4213A-2506-467D-B011-ADD90BE30E62.jpeg

Faraz

Gold Member
These days most AMPs in Darwin are low cost sex shops. Going rate is 100/150. Monica is a good performer if you manage to catch her early in the day. Have been almost all the shops in Darwin city but yet to find a place offering a decent massage and a tug.

H

hiall

I had a massage here some time ago. Wasn't there for any extras but damn the girl was really sexy, don't know for sure if it was Monica but I think so, young, cute and great big breasts. Would be a great spot if the extras and massage were done well. Havnt tried the extras but the massage was a bit lack lustre

Faraz

Gold Member
There is a little malaysian spinner who works there. Would be a treat if she is willing to take it all off. She insists she is just a clothed hj type girl.