I personally don't see clients with genital piercings on a hygiene and condom safety standpoint - I dont believe they are working girl friendly... even if it's a ring - I would reject the booking. I can only speak for myself - but maybe consider that issues may arise.
Thanks for the reply, didn’t even cross my mind. Thanks a great pointI personally don't see clients with genital piercings on a hygiene and condom safety standpoint - I dont believe they are working girl friendly... even if it's a ring - I would reject the booking. I can only speak for myself - but maybe consider that issues may arise.
I’d pass on it. Seems like a lot of pain and risk for something I wouldn’t bother with.hi all, thinking about getting the frenum done, any other members been down that path, feedback, thoughts & experience’s would be appreciated, and yep I’m guessing it just may bring a tear to one’s eye![]()
A thoughtful step do your research, choose a qualified professional, and make sure you’re fully comfortable with the risks, aftercare, and expected outcome before deciding.hi all, thinking about getting the frenum done, any other members been down that path, feedback, thoughts & experience’s would be appreciated, and yep I’m guessing it just may bring a tear to one’s eye![]()