• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Pictures north of the equator ( dick pics, vag pictures). Not an invitation to post pics of this thanks .

Terti

Gold Member
Hi everyone wanted to know your thoughts do you send these , do men just send pics of their dicks to you, how do you feel about it, have you been asked to send a picture of your vag, would you do it, are you worried what will happen to the pictures . Interested to know your thoughts. Not an open invitation to post them on here . Just written feedback

hotevad

Gold Member
I would never send a photo of my dick unsolicited but certainly welcome vag pics in my inbox! I have sent upon request/confirmation. I think some ladies are turned on or like to see what to expect when you visit???
I know you didn’t want this but here is a big dick pic! 9E2C9E99-30E4-432B-8B00-EC611ECC5347.jpeg

hotevad

Gold Member
Boobs I can understand , curves I get that , I get bums , but vag pictures , have you ever received one of these pics
I was a bit flippant with my response but you’re right. I would prefer to see photos that show form and figure. Whole or part body photos can be quite a turn on.