• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Photos v Reality...

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Who has looked thru sites like Cracker for 1 ,and settled on a stunning looking T/S falling in love with her photo album.when u finaly get to meet her,is shr just as glamorous in real life compared to her photos would she b passable in a social outing such as a dinner date or would it b obvious

Bigmick

Legend Member
Iya, Nancy and Nikita would pass 100%
The rest I have met are good looking but would stand out for sure.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Iya, Nancy and Nikita would pass 100%
The rest I have met are good looking but would stand out for sure.
Sorry dobt reallt follow you...are u saying that most are good looking n would stand out for sure???.....are you saying dressed up their male features would stand out..or would they b hard to recognize if they were in a group of women

Bigmick

Legend Member
Iya, Nancy and Nikita would blend in with the women and it would be hard to tell that they are trans

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
Some of the Tranies I have met have been absolutely stunning and really nice personalities

SiennaSinn

Sienna Sin
Gold Member
Most of the trans girls in the industry are in their twenties and have been on hormones from a young age so it's not always easy to tell
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator: