• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

PHOTOS: High Heels and Stockings

S

shy1

I cant get enough looking at womens sexy legs when they have on a pair onf stockings and some sexy heels. I only wish there were some women who enjoy me toughing them sexually , just looking drives me nuts.

C

cli-max

Don't take any notice of Oscar, Shy1 - he's a nice guy really.::)
Aren't you Oscar?:whip2:

A woman also feels different herself when she wears stockings, suspenders and heels too Shy1. It's the ultimate in femininity.:love1:

O

Oscar

:whip2: oooooch! Yup, I am really. I too love a stockinged leg,but they are much nicer in a little pile at the foot of the bed!!!:bom: (know one or two sites that would get your blood boiling!hehehe!):la:

H

hilly

she,s right.

:angel1:

She,s right as always and this :angel12: she looks very sexy in them too,
Hi oscar me old mate-did you have your wooden spoon out-lol
--Ahhh the meening of words can get us into a lot of troble-lol:headbang:
---hilly---

H

hilly

ha ha

:headbang:

Have you noticed how Oscar,s lines are getting longer and longer:headbang:
good on ya mate- the pen must have more ink in it lol.
---hilly---;D

H

hilly

Oh--oh-?

Better get out of here for the last thing the :angel12: said
with a pointing finger-:nono:
sleep- and no getting on the p,c.:nono: --gone lol
----hilly----:icon_boun

S

scarface

long legged lady dressed in black

Something about a lady that is tastefully dressed. A skirt not to short not to long. Holding her self well no matter what age. Perhaps sitting down on a chair or getting out of a car and she showing off for just a second that flash of the gash panty or g string. A fetish perhaps a tease to the man eagerly hoping to see the golden ripe fruit. Knowing all to well it is what you do not see and cannot have that stirs the imagination and the urge. God bless you delightful creatures sweet ma ma.

O

Oscar

ho hum,:notworthy :whip2: Down boy!!:pottytrai better quit while I'm ahead??(not!)See you soon Hilly. Scar--So true,so true!

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
Here you go thought we could do with a reminder as to what this thread is about

41q-ZlA32BL._SY300_.jpg

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
long legged lady dressed in black

Something about a lady that is tastefully dressed. A skirt not to short not to long. Holding her self well no matter what age. Perhaps sitting down on a chair or getting out of a car and she showing off for just a second that flash of the gash panty or g string. A fetish perhaps a tease to the man eagerly hoping to see the golden ripe fruit. Knowing all to well it is what you do not see and cannot have that stirs the imagination and the urge. God bless you delightful creatures sweet ma ma.

I like dresses like this SOOOO Sexy

sexy-cocktail-dresses-cheap.jpg