• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Phone sex do you do it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GWarr1or

how often ?

the old girl an i have done a couple of times now she gets right in to it , im still a awkward doing it to a phone!!! :p, and i have to be quiet paper thin walls FTW!!!

anyway it was real fun last night , made being 3000km's away from home worthwil(Sp)

she came about 3-4 time's , and i was saying get this(Lemon juicer!!! WTF you should see the thing Mang!!!!) and stick it in there and that can go there , then talking about hammering her with 2-maybe 3 guys :D, then me and a chick banging her, witrh lots of toys and tongues and stuff.

yeah so that s it , tell us your experinces , do we got any Shane Warnes here ?:D

maybe should change my froum name to Horny :)::)

she took some pics which see reckons she's going put here later we'll see hey ?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Phone sex can be fun- I remember one time I answered the phone around 10pm and it was a guy who had been paid for phone sex so I told my wife who was laying in bed with me it was for her.

The poor guy, it was his first night and even though we were the wrong phone number was desperate to try his phone sex manner but still my wife said no thank you.

I have enjoyed cyber sex on the net just typing and other times with web cams.
:walk:

S

sonofabeach

phone sex with a loved one who is far away is cool.....phone sex with someone you really have no idea about and who is being paid to do it is sooo not a turn on for me lol

CathyDomme

Gold Member
I find that phone sex tends to make it all sticky and voids the warranty. Nokia have no sense of humour and won't fix your mobile afterward. :p

K

kelth73

After 15 yrs together we have just started having phone sex. He woke me up at 4.30am this morning wanting to talk. Just so you understand, my man is 3000kms away at Argyle.
I love it!! But I love getting woken up by the hot rod of love during the night better..

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I agree kelth73 nothing is good as the real thing! Although I myself not into being woken up by a hot rod or curling wand.
:walk:

T

tba003

oh yea its always fun to have a bit of fun when u cant b there with them so its all good.

D

DirtyDevious

if any ladies are interested in some phone fun....feel free to pm me.......i am pretty keen to play

kencan

Foundation Member
I have in the past found it to be fun.If any ladies want to chat to me feel free to message and maybe we can arrange it.
It seems that phine sex has gone by the wayside since cyber came into being.Pity realy.
You used to see them advertise in the West and Sunday Times but not any more.

emdee777

Bronze Member
phone sex is great. it uses so much imagination and the intonation of the voice. Its a real turn on.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
No not for me, couldn't see myself listening to some recorded tape or if they are for real these days that still wouldn't do it for me.

Much rather go watch a lady on cam for free. At least you get some vision and if your lucky get the audio as well.

G

Griff

Think it might do.... lol But then again it might depend on the brand of phone you use !

I

impress1

Its great and I do it a lot of the time between the countries....

H

harry_m

no. I'd much rather go to a brothel. what's the point in phone sex?

Maharet

Bronze Member
Yeah, I've done it. A few times. Phonesex can be damn hot as foreplay - just don't tell either the phone or the irl guy!

whoopti

Bronze Member
I quite honestly love phone sex as I just genuinely enjoy making women orgasm and hearing it live while we talk very dirty to each other describing naughty things.

Status
Not open for further replies.