Petal Ada rose

JohnnyWalker

Gold Member
I've seen Petal. She's sweet and absolutely gorgeous, early twenties I'd say.
We had intelligent and fun conversations.
As far as the sex went, it was ok. The best thing was how hot she was, but the sex was a bit flat. She didn't take the lead at all and this killed the moment a bit. Would I go there again? Maybe because I did like her. But at the end of the day the actual sex was flat. She's gorgeous though!
Hope this helps

John Smithl

Legend Member
As far as the sex went, it was ok. The best thing was how hot she was, but the sex was a bit flat. She didn't take the lead at all and this killed the moment a bit. Would I go there again? Maybe because I did like her. But at the end of the day the actual sex was flat. She's gorgeous though!
Hope this helps
Thanks for the review 👍
Maybe she was having an off day @AdaRose ? I hope so, because she is on my wish list (when funds happen) and chemistry is v important 🥴 *sigh*

JohnnyWalker

Gold Member
Thanks for the review 👍
Maybe she was having an off day @AdaRose ? I hope so, because she is on my wish list (when funds happen) and chemistry is v important 🥴 *sigh*
No worries. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm bad mouthing her, because that's not the case at all. She's a lovely girl, but you can tell it's a job and something she's doing to achieve something else. She is hot as fuck!

John Smithl

Legend Member
No worries. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm bad mouthing her, because that's not the case at all. She's a lovely girl, but you can tell it's a job and something she's doing to achieve something else. She is hot as f**k!
Oh I don't think you're bad mouthing her at all! Honest feedback is greatly appreciated and as always YMMV

JimmyJamz

Diamond Member
Hope this helps
Is it possible she just prefers a more dominant partner/someone to lead her?

I've been with a few ladies who seemed a lazy lay, but when I started to control the encounter were amazing. Depending on what effort you're putting in

JohnnyWalker

Gold Member
Is it possible she just prefers a more dominant partner/someone to lead her?

I've been with a few ladies who seemed a lazy lay, but when I started to control the encounter were amazing. Depending on what effort you're putting in
I don't know man. I think it may have been when she was starting?!