• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Perth | GIA DELEVINGNE | Any Intel?

They are two different girls, pictured here x
GIA
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Same same I take it you look after your hit the gym
and in good shape if so than yea she is attracted to good looking men.
I’m a competitive bodybuilder mate. Hopefully this doesn’t give away my identity as some of the WL are on this forum - not using their actual names.
 
Was looking forward to this but she didn’t really leave a good impression, heavily edited photos and average service. Unfortunately she doesn’t look as good in real life, couldn’t help but notice the cuts on her arm she is extremely thin and more like 25 (Not sure why lying about their age on the site)
Overall I may have caught her on a bad day but won’t be in a rush to make booking her again!!
 
Was looking forward to this but she didn’t really leave a good impression, heavily edited photos and average service. Unfortunately she doesn’t look as good in real life, couldn’t help but notice the cuts on her arm she is extremely thin and more like 25 (Not sure why lying about their age on the site)
Overall I may have caught her on a bad day but won’t be in a rush to make booking her again!!
You’ve clearly seen someone else or someone using a fake advert because she doesn’t have any cuts on her arm, she is the exact same size as the photos, she most definitely isn’t 25, I’m 25 and she’s a lot younger than me … I don’t normally comment on bad reviews as I believe everyone’s entitled to their opinion but this to me just seems like her psychopathic ex who has previously tried to do things like this before especially because your only post is this one, it’s giving very fishy vibes. I request that you please either send me or admin proof of you booking through the number on her actual site because I believe this to be untrue.
 
I recently booked gia for 1 hr gfe and can say it was one of the best punts I have had , she was even better than her photos , and easy to get along with if she did day bookings id make her a regular .
 
Definitely does not sound like Gia...cuts and being Ultra skinny...not her or it's a fake review.
I saw Gia earlier this year. Only reason I haven't been back is because I can't keep up with her 😅
 
Back
Top