• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Perth Festival Bon Scott tributeC,, Highway, turning it into real life Highway To Hell

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
babe its no cost and my own apartment and only have two spare rooms the cost is how you impress me on the forum, Madam Tracey often takes a 3 day boarder $100 a night South Perth Townhouse

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Mind you forgot to say it is above the brothel and should you wander down there it could get really expensive......

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I might go over for the February 16 event.....which is at the Railway Hotel in Fremantle.
Three AC/DC tribute bands. Let There Be Bon.

Can you pack me in your suitcase lol My bottom may be a tight squeeze to fit in it

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
One of Perth's busiest roads will be closed for up to 10 hours during the March long weekend for a marathon tribute to AC/DC lead singer
Bon Scott on the 40th anniversary of his death. The unique event on March 1 will be one of the centre pieces of the next year's Perth Festival.

Dubbed the "Highway to Hell", the musical tribute will see Canning Highway transformed into a 10-kilometre entertainment precinct featuring bands performing AC/DC songs from the back of flatbed trucks and semi-trailers as they travel along the route.
Festival-goers will be encouraged to picnic along the highway from Applecross to Fremantle, which will have four activity and entertainment zones, roving performers, community choirs, and food and market stalls.
A diverse selection of bands including Finnish bluegrass outfit Steve 'n' Seagulls, Japanese rock trio Shonen Knife, Amyl and the Sniffers, the Pigram Brothers, the WA Police Pipe Band and the Perth Symphony Orchestra are among those performing.
There will also be what's been dubbed "the world's largest karaoke rendition" of the band's classic song Highway to Hell at Tompkins Park in Melville.

AC/DC - Bad Boy Boogie

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
10-kilometre

Yep and years ago that was like a few mins to drive.. now look at it progress takes ages... with speed limits, slowing ya down and speed cameras too... Like Perth to Kalgoorlie was like 4 and bit hours now look at it..