• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Permanent make up - your thoughts?!

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
:love10: Just had my sisters do some permanent make up done (their eyebrows and eye liner) ... they are both busy individuals with heaps to do all day long with young schooling kids....

I think they look stunning - despite the horrible pain they endured just after the procedure - now 48 hours later they are
quite pleased with the results.....

My younger sister's husband did notice but only the next morning when at breakfast he asked the question, "did you sleep
with your eye make up on?"
My sister from Italy has yet to see if her family notices when she gets back to Italy..

What do you think?

N

Naughty Thoughts

From an efficiency point of view, it certainly makes sense. I don't use eyeliner so i have no idea how hard it is to apply, but if it takes ... uh ... 15 minutes each day to put on with another two or three touchups during the day then I can see how having it permanently on would be a good time-saver.

However, I'm not sure if I agree with it, personally. If they are happy, then great! But I'm wary of doing anything permanent. What if two years down the road they decide they don't like the eye-liner look?

...did notice but only the next morning...

I'm a little more worried about that, that she made a permanent change without telling him about it. I'd like to think that if I was in a relationship, the other party would at least let me know they were doing something permanent. But that's just me.

A

Alecia the Foxx

I like the idea. However, had a friend who had her whole face done permanently, blusher, eyeliner, etc. She was a diabetic, and when she went into some sort of isulin deprivation shock, she went into the emergency room, and they didn't take her seriously as they said her colour was good, etc. Just saying ...

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
:love10: I have done it....
It took me 10 years to get the courage to do my eyebrows...
15 years ago Maryanne had a beautician called Shakespeare,
I paid her $150 to do my eyebrows & couldn't take the pain
once she started - so left!!!
then 10 years ago I tried again - they must have improved the
drugs that numb you.... it is only a cream that numbs your
skin .... I managed to get thru the 45mins!!!
3 years ago I redid my eyebrows & attempted my eyeliner...
Best time saving thing I have done! Saves me at least 15 minutes
a day & I never smudge!!!!​
:love10:​

Last edited:
N

Nicole Isnorty

Hmmm, permanent eye liner would be awesome, I might have to look into it..

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Lone Road....I'm a little more worried about that, that she made a permanent change without telling him about it. I'd like to think that if I was in a relationship, the other party would at least let me know they were doing something permanent. But that's just me..................

I see where you are coming from...... actually she mentioned it casually; he seemed amiable about the suggestion..
so in one mad moment with her sisters...Patty & me.... she took the plunge!!

But yes... in reality she did not confirm his approval......he seems to like it now.....
(this type of makeup starts to fade after a few years by the way!)

N

Naughty Thoughts

Aw, I wouldn't go so far as to say that she had to get his approval - he's not her master (or maybe he is, if that's the way the relationship is :) ). but it seems to have worked out okay anyway. And if she was in the habit of often wearing eyeliner most of the time then it isn't a huge change.

J

JasRob

my girl had his eyeliner permanent and i think its looking good on her....just don't know when she get's old though...

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
It does fade, this form of tatooing - and most honest beautician call it SEMI PERMANENT ...
and of course if you make it awkwardly dark.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
As we get older our eyes fade and you squint to put on your eye liner so instead of the needles think of the kindness to your eyes, remember the mind can only think of one thing at once so syc yourself up to remember the 10 best sex episodes you have had and as you get to number three you will find it all over.

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
[/
I find the little eyeliner I have helps me with work,
I do have enthusiastic guys who love kissing me all over -
That's when I am happy to have some resemblance of makeup
after my booking !!!
Have I mentioned I am full on in my bookings.​

Last edited: