• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Perfurme, Aftershave... how many & what?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Just spent a hour discussing favourite perfumes and aftershaves with left over xmas guests.
Was amazed how involved every one got with their favourite and thought it would make a good thread.
Whats your favourite and how many different brands have you?
My favourite is poison by christan dior and the only other i sometimes wear is samsura by guerlain.

L

Lianne

My favourite for the last 20 years is Opium by Yves St Laurent, somtimes for a change I wear Escada Magnetism or Maroussia.

D

DANNY

ok you need a guys veiw too mines dunhill most days but my new fantastic fav is silver shadow by davidoff but hey a guy who has 19 different aftershaves and calones must be different each day

M

Mary Anne PA

My favourite is red door first and fore most,
second favourite is a New Zealand perfume Oil - called Karma
3rd favourite after that is White Diamonds or satin

then I have a few more... LOL

M

Mary Anne PA

Madam Leigh

My fav is Vandabilt, its so sexy and feels very femme on me.
But it is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to perfumes.
Red Door ,Channel no 5 ,White Diamonds,all just as alluring to
me.
So i will have one of all the above , just 27 days to another b/day. Just kidding.

Madam Leigh:3some:

N

naughtybuttnice

Favourites...They all Favourites...

I have heaps of favourites, Therefore heaps of perfumes...
Paris...
White Linen...
Champagne...
Red Door...
Stella...
Joop...
White Musk...
To name a few...Butt the list goes on...
There is too many on my dressing table too mention...

I used to think "Shame I didn't go out every day of the week to wear these".
Butt now I wear them everyday, no matter where I am going or staying...:love1:
Why save the best for that important function, When ya might not be here for it?...
"Enjoy them and "Everything" while we can"...:thumbsup:

N

naughtybuttnice

More Favourites....

Oh and as for Mr Naughtybuttnice...
He too has many favourites...
Some including,

Jazz...
Joop...
Drakar...
Xeryus...
Kouros...

mmmmmmmmmm...Yummyyyy...They all get thumbs up from me...:icon_thum

BarbieAmore

Member Forever
Foundation Member
My absolute favourite has got to be Oscar Del Renta
I have so many tho tend to just chose one to suit my mood that day

C

Carla

My favorite perfumes...

I have a few too - forgive my spelling...

Givenchy - Amaragie
Chopard - Wish
Body Shop - White Musk
Lancome - Jadore

So many I smell on people and love but never find out the name! There's also so many I love on other people, but when sprayed on me smell ordinary... Dont you hate that!

Carla

C

Carla

Have to add!

I have to add 2 favourite mens fragrances,

The new one Danny wears - Silver Shadow by Davidoff smells great!
And Jean-Paul Gaultier smells so sexy!

M

Mandy

I love my perfume, I have different ones for different moods, there is only 1 of my faves on this list I don't have right now, must get it again!

Coco Chanel - Evening Wear
Anna Sui - Day Wear
Gucci Rush - Casual Wear
Rive Gauche - Anytime

I do own quite alot of perfume (typical woman) but the 4 above stand out for me. Anybody looking for perfume? I got to have a plug! Link is broken, so taken down. - still many products not on there, but I do have them! PM me for prices ;)

Mandy

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DeeDee

favourite

I like my perfume too favourite would be

Dior Addict.
Dolce Gabana Light Blue.

As for mens after shave well I just luv a man that smells good and you can certainly tell the diff between the cheap an nasty stuff compared to the good stuff favourites would have to be Joop, Armani and Dolce Gabana for men. I can normally smell a good after shave a mile off LOL and I like rubbing cheek to cheek with a man that smells good just about makes me drop to my knees LOL could say its a bit of a fetish of mine.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
This post is going well, great post for newbies to start posting on let us know your favourite, even if it is some one else's.

O

Oscar

Well, I'll keep the guys goin.Must be shy! My favsare Tabac(original) & Aramis.Both oldies but I reckon, goodies!:angel12:

Bad Bobby

Bad Bobby
Foundation Member
Mmmmm Must have similar taste in after shaves and other things Oscar. I also love Aramis my favorite and also M7. Bob:3some:

B

BrunetteChick75

Hi Mary-Anne,

I TOTALLY agree with NaughtyButNice - perfumes should be worn on special occasions - EVERY DAY IS A SPECIAL OCCASION!!!! :headbang:

My faves are:

Woman by Dolce & Gabbana
L'eau Par by Kenzo
Addict by Christian Dior
Dolce Vita by Christian Dior

...to name a few. Because I go through so much perfume, I buy it on e-bay "brand new in box". Does anyone else?

I love Chanel's selection of men's colognes. They positively make me melt... ;D

:angel1:

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Perfumes should be worn each and everyday to make us women smell even more sensual. My favourites are:-

1. Jean Paul Gaultier
2. Channel - Allure
3. Guerlain - Champs-Elysees

All french perfumes.

SGS

C

cutensexy

uuuuuummmmm i note no plugs for brut or old spice?????????????
hehehehehehehehehehehe

are they not poplar now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

MASTER WIZARD

Spirit of adventure

Greeting All,
Never heard of It?
Naturally I make My own!
Alittle oakmoss resiniod for the base note, patchouli and cedarwood, with just a touch of cinnamon for the middle note and then pine & rosemary for the top notes blend , age for about 3 months and then add to ethanol as a 5% mix.
Surely there are still some people in here with enough of their own "Spirit" to experiment and create the mix that blends with their own pheromones to produce the perfect "Odour"

D

DeeDee

My dad still wears old spice to this day I remember when I was young and used to be able to smell it on him and its still in the white bottle with the blue ship on the front of it I suppose back then old spice was the go I would say its been on the market for quite a few yrs a lot in fact dunno know if they have changed there formula for it or not but you certainly dont smell it these days on our generation of men but my Dad obviously likes it and he has stuck with it.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Come on folks need you to get posting on this board because I have a bet on with STEVE THE DEVE that I can get more posts on this subject than his Wanking subject.
I get to tie him up and be the boss if I win with the most new posters by next Thursday, at the moment I am ahead but thats because he posted on the fetish board and he has moved it to the general board.
I am not telling what he gets if he wins, we will see if he reads my post which i think is unlikely because he will think the title a little lame.

C

CaseyMooCow

Gotta help Maryanne out...

Not that I would know Steve the Deve if I fell over him (and from what I read, it would be likely that that is how I would come across him - on the floor), but I do know at least what Maryanne looks like so I am going to help her out with her bet.

I am extremely fussy with my perfume - most of them make me sneeze like nothing else. Hubby bought me some perfume from a perfume party (as a reward for weight loss) - La Reve No. 17 which is supposed to smell like one of the really expensive ones but he forgot which one! I like it a lot and wear it whenever I remember to put it on. Apart from that the other perfume I used to wear was Calvin Klein 'One'. Most of the time though I tend to use scented body lotion (Vanilla from the Body Shop) to smell yummy. Also love the smell of Bergamot.

On hubby I love to smell Joop or Davidoff's Cool Water.

Casey

M

Mary Anne PA

I also buy a lot from ebay, you get great prices in brand new boxes although dad bet me this xmas as he got a bargain from the chemist on red door and bought 10 boxes as presents.. half the price again that I even pay for them ... LOL

D

DANNY

yes you do get bargains, but I've had problems in the past on ebay, but buying from Amanda, I'm getting a larger range without the hassle and within 5 working days and I don't have to deal with international idiots.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Please Help New Forum Members

This post is a competetion thread with my partner thread wankers please.
The winner will be the thread that attracts the most new posters and the prize is who dominates who at next Fridays Dominion Party
All help joyfully excepted and it is really easy just post your favourite perfume and or aftershave.
Join in the fun.
PS We are winning with 6 newish posters to their two.

Last edited:
L

Lianne

You Go Maryanne!! Gotta win(at all costs!) I have to add my fave guy's aftershave - or maybe it was just the guy...I used to work with him and he wore Escada, I used to trail around behind him thinking very filthy thoughts. Never really paid much attention to him until he started wearing Escada.

Channelle

Legend Member
There's not too many threads here that go 16 years between posts!

Too hard to guess what Channelle's favourite would be?

It is an old but true story, but my partner raved so much wanting White Linen for Christmas.
Would have to say she was rather unimpressed with the set of bed sheets she received.
Some must find a sense of humour.