• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Passionate Sex Story

naughtyjoker

Silver Member
HI Everyone,

I would like to hear the hot stories of your best sex you ever had. It would be great if you share your best experience as a story. Let us look who got the sexiest encounter in their life.

To the story tellers...please don't write your imaginary stories and sex with your wife/husband. We can have a fictional story thread if you want. I am after real life sex stories of spontaneous moments with a stranger or someone who met at bar or your secret love making with your colleague etc etc

I hope you guys and girls are getting me.

naughtyjoker

Silver Member
Hi,

I am not a great story teller, yet I will try. This is my first sexual encounter with a girl which was in december 2008. I was new to Australia from my country where I never touched women because of our cultural norms. So when I came to melbourne, I felt very free and excited. Seeing all those revealing dresses on beautiful aussie girls was a treat. I am sure none of you will understand anything sexy about a normal dress which is little revealing, but for someone coming from a country with sexual restrictions, it was like eating honey.

Anyway, we had a end of the semester party in the early week of december. We all went to the nearby bar. I too went for the fun of it, because I don't drink. I just sat with my class mates sipping a glass of lemonade. One of my class mate ruby's friend zarah joined us from the bar. I was not fully into the party habits of melbourne, but just sat there with my friends.

I must say, zarah was so hot and sexy, even though she was not so beautiful. She had perfect body curves and was wearing a low neck blacktop and jeans. I was just looking to her breasts enjoying it. I wished if I could at least touch it once. While talking, she said she is living with her mom near to where I am staying. All of them went on drinking till late.

When we were about to leave, I said good night to all and started walking to train station. Then ruby asked me whether I could take Zarah to her home in zarah's car, as I am the only one who was not drunk. Alas!!! Thanks to the police who search cars on friday nights.

I was not used to melbourne roads that time and was driving very slowly. Suddenly Zarah told me, "What the f**k is on my boobs mate?, I saw you staring at them at the bar"

I felt very embarrassed hearing it. I knew there is no point denying it. So I said sorry. She laughed and said "you don't need to be.I know my boobs are great"

She was telling all these because she was drunk. I knew it. Once in a while a looked at her under the street lights. she was really sexy.

We reached her home. She promised me she will ask her mom to ride me where I was staying. But when we reached there, she found a note on the door handle from her saying her mom went to her sisters place for some reason and won't be returning till next day evening. When she checked, there were 11 miscalls from her mom's phone. That was a good start for me.

She asked me to help her to take some boxes from her cars boot to the house. While I was at her house, I asked her suddenly
" Can I just touch your breast once?"

Still today I do not know what gave me the courage to ask her that question. I just did. I never had the chance to have a so sexy girl in front of me in a lonely house like this. I thought she will tell all the F*** words and ask me to leave.

But she stopped for a moment. Then came to me and just stood there. I did look in to her eyes.

I lifted my right hand and pressed on her left breast. It was the first time, I ever touching a girls boobs. The feeling was awesome.

I started squeezing it slowly and she started biting her own lips and slowly closed her eyes. I set aside the morality of doing these stuff with a drunk girl. Because at that moment all the moral and cultural roadblocks were so insignificant in front of my passion and sexual desire. To have hot sexy girl for the first sex is incredible.

I had to control myself from going wild on her. Seeing and hearing about sex is one thing and having a live hot girl in front of you is another. I started kissing her all over. Her lips were read and body was hot. I took off her top. I was stunned by the beauty of her boobs in that pink threaded bra. It was not so big, but it was round and soft. I unhooked the bra and it was there in front of me. I still dream that sight. Zarah wearing a jeans and topless with her curly hair on her shoulders. I pushed her to the sofa nearby and started kissing and licking all over.

I did not take much time to undress myself and take the jeans off from her. I used my teeth to take off her pink panties. Everyone recall your first sex. May be you will find better girls out there, but the feel of seeing and kissing your first female part is something special. Zarah's pussy was rose in colour. with very little trimmed hair in the boarders. I used my tongue there for a long time. She was mourning and it made me more passionate. I tried to drink from her breasts, sucked it and hugged her with all my power.

Later she came over me and asked me not to move. Then she started to kiss my forehead, then eyes, lips, chin , neck, chest...As she was moving downwards, my manhood was standing like an iron shaft. When she reached there she started to lick it and then started sucking it. I felt as if I am on the bridge of collapse from ecstacy. I asked her to stop it so that I won't cum.

She bite me here and there and she looked so horny that night. LIterally there was not a single part on her body where I did not kiss her that night. She asked me to make her come using my tongue. I agreed and used my tongue violently on her pussy. She was screaming and pulling my hair and pulled my legs to her so that we are in a 69. We did oral and I cummed in her mouth. She was vibrating and had an orgasm around the same time. We laid in the same position for sometime.

We went to the bathroom and stood under the shower hugging each other. I knew she is not drunk now. I was wondering about that time. I just saw this girl few hours before and I am hugging her fully naked under a shower.

I know that I was little violent on her. But it was not catastrophic. Actually I managed to explode my sexual desire of 26 years to have sex with a girl in an enjoyable way. I told her that i had a feeling of guilt to have sex with a drunken girl, but zarah smiled and said " I am not drunk, you fool"

Next year I went back to my country for my marriage. I never had sex with any other girl other than my wife. Living in melbourne changed my views about sex and sexual life. I am a pro free sex person now. If so much people living here can enjoy sex to its maximum, why shouldn't I?

A

Azza35

Congratulations, you likely learnt an important lesson. Oral sex in either direction after a long day without a shower is likely to be rather unpleasant. I wouldn't dream of putting my stinky sweaty cock near my wife's face after a day locked up in m drawers and she would expect me to go muff diving either. If you're going to give or get oral...hop in the shower beforehand and it'll be way way more pleasurable.

K

kun21

Many thanks for the article. I will have a link back to this information from our fresh blog.

Last edited by a moderator: