Party Games

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I remember thinking spin the bottle was an erotic party game.

Recently on this forum I read about the box with four holes. If you want more on this game you will need to search the forum.

But what other erotic party games are there? I would love you to share with me and others who may read this thread.
:walk:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I remember thinking spin the bottle was an erotic party game.

Recently on this forum I read about the box with four holes. If you want more on this game you will need to search the forum.

But what other erotic party games are there? I would love you to share with me and others who may read this thread.

Ah.... Bluegrass, what a great idea.... You are a genius... Your idea has much merit and so I shall make it a 'Sticky'.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Mystery Box

Now.... having done that I will share with all this great 'party game'.... are you ready???

A willing Girl is blindfold, with her hands tied behind her back... she is placed, naked, inside a tall wooden box (like an old telephone box).

There are holes in the side of the box... a man stands on each of the four sides of the box and places one hand thru the hole and 'gropes' the girl.

The girl then chooses a hand... by saying North, South, East or West.

The winning hand then gets to fuk the girl... Any way he so chooses, whilst the others watch on.

If she likes it...and wants to continue then she can go back into the box for seconds or thirds etc etc... otherwise another girl can take her place.

Now here is an example of one of these 'parties' in progress... read on, read on, read on!

The location is deep within the cellar of Sir Stefans Castle... It is a dark, wet, windswept night on which few citizens have ventured out... except for those fortunate members of Sir Stefan's Private Club....'Club Roxoff '...

Members are seated in front of an open fire in the centre of the cellar.... awaiting the arrival of the clubs newest recruit.

She is led into the cellar and stands in front of the gathered group.... Anne is in her mid 20's...perhaps 25 or 26 years old... she has long blonde hair and deep blue eyes...

She is introduced to the members and then prepared for her 'initiation' into Club Roxoff.

New recruit Anne is stripped naked, blindfolded and placed, with her hands tied behind her back into a tall box, just big enough for her entire body to fit into.

There are holes on each side of the box... through which 4 of the gathered males will each place one hand... Anne knows not which hand it may be that 'gropes' her naked body.

Anne feels a hand glide down her shoulder...stroke past her nipple and decend down her belly to stroke past her shaven cunt.... A shiver of excitement passes thru her and she feels her wetness rising...

A second hand strokes her brow... slides down her nose and traces across her lips... then down her back...across her buttocks and circles her puckered anus... another shiver of excitement passes thru her body...

A third hand touches Anne's finger tip.... traces it's way across the back of her hand...rises up her arm...passes over her shoulder... down across her breast and caresses her erect nipple...

The fourth hand touches Anne's knee...rises up her thigh...parts her shaven labia and gently strokes her hardening clitoris...

Anne feels her wetness decending down her inner thigh... as a finger enters her anus...another enters her mouth...whilst a third enters her wet and eager vagina... whilst the forth squeezes her left nipple.

Anne feels her orgasm rising and erupts as a feeling of electricity courses thru her body... traveling from her nipple... down her belly...across her labia... to her anus and from there down her leg to the back of her knee.

Anne must now choose which man will service her...whilst the other 3 look on... after which she will return to the 'box' for another 'round' or she will be replaced by another willing inductee... and Anne will then re-join the audience.

Of course you may substitute 'Anne' for any person you like...male or female....So if Sally is the YOUR 'Fantasy Girl', then just make it 'Sally in a box'... 'Joe in a box' ...'Sam in a box' or even... 'Jack in a box'

Last edited:

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Now the above is what you call a party game!

Once I get my breath back, Oliver would like some more. So please Sir, Bluegrass would like some more.

Yes I agree, I am one for punishment.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Okay I will try to excite, you reader on a party game I have thought of.

You are bound by your wrists and ankles and most important blindfolded.

Three ladies play with your body or three me, depending how you like it and after have sex with all of them you have to try to work out who was who that enjoyed was you.

I agree not that good, but reader I am still waiting for yours. Please share. I will tell nobody. It will be our secret. Okay yes the many who read this will also know.

G

Grandes

I would like to see a game with dice, blind folds, and ice all in one.

Group games are best!!!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Wow! Thank you Lysander , the game does look like fun.

Grandes I can see you are a party animal. However I am not sure how to read dice when blindfolded unless you have team consisting of a player and a watcher.

G

Grandes

Wow! Thank you Lysander , the game does look like fun.

Grandes I can see you are a party animal. However I am not sure how to read dice when blindfolded unless you have team consisting of a player and a watcher.

Thats it!!! at least 3 people would get things going. Dice that maybe dictate what one does with their tongue to a blind folded person e.g. circles, up and down movements, back and forth, side to side. There also could be more than one blind folded.

Hmmm the watcher or maybe watchers!!! I like how that sounds...
it maybe a start to a good game. Not sure... there could also be a tasting element to it all. Just ideas :violent5:

L

LouiseT

You think of something you would do to your partner. They get to ask 5 questions and recieve yes/no answers before guessing what the thing is. If they get it right you do it to them. If they get it wrong they have to do whatever their guess was to you :)

It's not really a group party game but I wanted to post an idea so i can follow everyone elses ideas, this is a fun thread!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Thank you LouiseT.

I believe you could do this in teams and think of the final outcome. A whole team doing it.

Banjo6938

Silver Member
If you had the willing friends you could use the dare ring website as a base for a party game.

hillbillies

Gold Member
Nothing like good party games, used to play spin the bottle, truth or dare, really got things going and was a good ice-breaker, havent played that for ages. Would be good
to have a games night, with no pressure of course.

hillbillies