• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Panisa Massage in Cloverdale Real or fake?Anyone have info?

Had a 2-hour massage with her this morning and it was incredible. She looks exactly like her photos and is very friendly. She is so attentive and even extended my session by 20 minutes. It included a head massage with a machine and a foot massage using a wooden stick. She suggested hot cupping, but I passed. I'm pretty sure she doesn't offer full service, but honestly, the massage was so good I didn't even want to ask. Highly recommended! Will definitely return.
 
I saw her this week at her new location in mt hawthorn. She stayed in the room and chatted while I got undressed. I asked the standard how’s business question and she said most calls asked for extras so she wouldn’t take the booking.

During the massage I asked for the sarong/sheet drape thing to come off and she said no. I was annoyed because she’d already seen my dick and for part of the massage it was piled up on my back with no cover below the waist.

I’d be fine with no extras and even being draped, but not the inconsistency and having a pile of sheet on my back mid massage. Fairs fair though, I felt great physically after the massage.
 
Back
Top