Pagi Jalan Jalan

stratosphere1698

Bronze Member
I am located in kuta just outside poppies 2, thought i would go for a 6:30am morning walk.

Half way around the back lanes, this girl in a black mask, nice shape, long black hair, pulls up on a scooter "200 bj my room near" she mumbles. I'm not prepared but thinking ok why not and jumped on.

She takes me to her squalid room around the corner, clothes everywhere mouldy smell... proceeds to pull my dacks down and expertly blow me with a condom. She puts my hands on the back of her head for a throat fuck.

It's a weird situation and dark I'm thinking some bloke is gonna whack me on the head while I'm getting head.. distracted hard to get hard, need to feel some tits to help out, she resists, forcefully removing my hands from her sexy black bra. I note to myself "she's a strong girl" but self conscious about her mozzie bites.

She lifts her skirt, "fuck me extra 300" ok why not.. she bends over the smelly dusty bed... dark can't see .. aim for the pussy, can't get in.. what's happening? somethings wrong...

OH FCK! THIS IS A TRANNY.

I quicky said "I have to go" she says "ahh your wife in hotel?" Me: "yeah sure".

Found my undies by the light of her phone and got out of there quick as I could, dishing out the extra 300 over my shoulder, and zippp I legged it.

Horrid experience, i just got blown by a fkn guy arrrrgh. TrIcKeD!!!

Wahhhhhh

Last edited:

Chief

Diamond Member
I am located in kuta just outside poppies 2, thought i would go for a morning walk.

Half way around the back lanes, this girl in a black mask, nice shape, long black hair, pulls up on a scooter "200 bj my room near" I'm thinking ok why not and jumped on.

She takes me to her squalid room, clothes everywhere mouldy smell... proceeds to pull my dacks down and blow me with a condom. She puts my hands back off her head for a throat fuck its a weird situation and dark I'm thinking some bloke is gonna whack me on the head while I'm getting head.. distracted hard to get hard, need to feel some tits to help out, she resists.

She lifts her skirt, "fuck me extra 300" ok why not.. she bends over the smelly dusty bed... dark can't see .. aim for the pussy, can't get in.. what's happening? somethings wrong...

OH FCK! THIS IS TRANNY.

I quicky found my undies and got out of there.

Wahhhhhh
Welcome to the club!

Ivarbone33!!

Gold Member
Never go on a motor bike unless its a taxi. When in Bali I make friends with the security or one of the head porters they will hook you up and get the girls to your room on the quiet, or they can find you another room for a quicky if you have guests staying with you. There was an Indian sports team staying in Legian about 10 or so and they got about 3 WL who the security picked up on and dropped off at the door.

Summer fun

Diamond Member
Never go on a motor bike unless its a taxi. When in Bali I make friends with the security or one of the head porters they will hook you up and get the girls to your room on the quiet, or they can find you another room for a quicky if you have guests staying with you. There was an Indian sports team staying in Legian about 10 or so and they got about 3 WL who the security picked up on and dropped off at the door.
Ivarbone - thats a great suggestion- be friendly with the porter/security guys- and get them to organise a girl, and they should be able to find a spare room if needed !

stratosphere1698

Bronze Member
Wise words

SD666

Gold Member
I am located in kuta just outside poppies 2, thought i would go for a 6:30am morning walk.

Half way around the back lanes, this girl in a black mask, nice shape, long black hair, pulls up on a scooter "200 bj my room near" she mumbles. I'm not prepared but thinking ok why not and jumped on.

She takes me to her squalid room around the corner, clothes everywhere mouldy smell... proceeds to pull my dacks down and expertly blow me with a condom. She puts my hands on the back of her head for a throat fuck.

It's a weird situation and dark I'm thinking some bloke is gonna whack me on the head while I'm getting head.. distracted hard to get hard, need to feel some tits to help out, she resists, forcefully removing my hands from her sexy black bra. I note to myself "she's a strong girl" but self conscious about her mozzie bites.

OH FCK! THIS IS A TRANNY.

I quicky said "I have to go" she says "ahh your wife in hotel?" Me: "yeah sure".

Found my undies by the light of her phone and got out of there quick as I could, dishing out the extra 300 over my shoulder, and zippp I legged it.

Wahhhhhh
At least you wear protection. could have caught something nasty....🤮

Guy29

Bronze Member
Condolences mate but a fucking great story haha can’t be blamed for giving it a go