• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Given oxytocin is a medication you would need a script
It's used in childbirth to induce labor and in Breastfeeding milk let down reflex have no idea how it would benefit you during sex

svengali

Foundation Member
Sorry to be a wet blanket but like most drugs this one should only be used when necessary and under medical advice. Is it really worth jeopardising your health for, possibly, a slightly better bang?

Here is the word from Wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin

The side effects make interesting reading for those feeling like experimenting.

Last edited:

Jane pierce

Bronze Member
I just read about it in a cosmopolitan magazine article. And wondered who had heard about or used it, recommended by a GP?

John The John

Silver Member
I thought Oxytocin was naturally produced as a result of orgasm ... or something? I had no idea it could be synthesized.

Had a look at the Wikipedia entry ... whoa! I had no idea.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
01e708a27b4d6d487a968926cb563635.jpg

Famous quotes to go with this scene and thread... ;)

ProfD

Gold Member
I had read that Oxytocin is a hormone produced after childbirth - helps mum and bub to bond, the mum to forget the pain and brings on lactation. Has same affect when feeding.

In Adult Nursing Relationships it increases feelings of intimacy between the couple. Sounds interesting if used as a spray. I'd prefer to feed as part of a massage to produce it ;-)

darlaS

Silver Member
Oxytocin is a hormone that is made in the brain, in the hypothalamus. It is transported to, and secreted by, the pituitary gland, which is located at the base of the brain.1

In chemistry, oxytocin is classed as a nonapeptide (a peptide containing nine amino acids), while its biological classification is as a neuropeptide. It acts both as a hormone and as a brain neurotransmitter. Source: http://www.thisrelationship.com/happiness-weapon-of-seduction/