Overseas Asian experiences

Devo75

Bronze Member
Have had fun all over Asia. My favourite countries are Vietnam, Indonesia and Singapore. Used to love the Towers in Singapore and Geylang! What’s your favourite and experiences?

H

hiall

Would love to hear more, with details. Have been to Asia but wasn't able to indulge at the time. If I could have, I would have gone wild.

mercutio70

Bronze Member
Having done several countries in Asia I’ve found they all have their pros and cons.
But the constant I have kept returning to since the mid nineties is Thailand.
Sometimes it’s the hustle and bustle of Bangkok or Pattaya I seek, other times it’s the chilled vibes of an Isan beer bar.
But even though they are harder to find in these days of mobile phones and social savvy girls, I don’t think there’s ever been a trip that I haven’t fallen in love with a sweet, sexy, Thai Princess!(which is always why I follow and obey the 3 day rule ;) )

Bill75

Silver Member
Asia brings back lots of good memories for me...
Had sex with my Ex Wife all over Asia lol Rural Japan, Hotel Balcony over Hong Kong Harbour, 50 stories high in Singapore, Days of Honeymoon sex locked away at a 5 star villa in Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia...
Younger days, A cpl of teen years Fam holidays to Penang were good fun as a pretty and dark skinned Malay girl with memorable jugs who worked in the hotel restaurant would visit my room after hours for drinks and other things...
My Blue eyes were some sort of big amusement to her lol
But the real fun began when I visited Phuket with some mates and ran amok not long after divorce. Talk about an education...
My perceptions of Thailand changed forever.
Stay away from the bar scene, don't fall in love with Hi So Gold Diggers, use your smarts, learn the language, put in the effort and anything goes in Thailand. If Asian girls are your thing, you can be banging, laughing your head off or even falling in love with some of the hottest, friendliest and most accepting women you could imagine.... I know I have 🤫

Longshot

Gold Member
The Philippines is my go to...or was! Have an office up there in Makati, Manila's CBD and the nightlife is simply wild!! Those that wish to be are constantly on heat and go off like machines. They never stop!! Oh to get back there!

RandiiSavage

Silver Member
I'd have to say Macao is one of the most insane places to have some fun if you: 1 know people and 2 willing to splash serious cash.
60 girl line-ups on a Tuesday night at some of the bigger Saunas were a normal occurrence.
I've walked in long corridors where 40-50 girls are lined up on either side welcoming you as you enter.
Truly an amazing experience.
However I've heard that things have gone down the 'gurggler'. Even pre-covid it was harder to attract and maintain the staff in the Saunas and when Covid hit, it pretty much decimated all the gambling & supplementary industries.
Sad sad times indeed...I ponder if Macao can even stage a comeback at all...?!

DeuceCoupe32

Silver Member
I've spent many a holiday in Pattaya. Hookers every few steps. One took a liking to me and showed me a free weekend. Riding on her motor bike while holding onto that tiny waist...heaven

The Voice

Diamond Member
I'd have to say Macao is one of the most insane places to have some fun if you: 1 know people and 2 willing to splash serious cash.
60 girl line-ups on a Tuesday night at some of the bigger Saunas were a normal occurrence.
I've walked in long corridors where 40-50 girls are lined up on either side welcoming you as you enter.
Truly an amazing experience.
However I've heard that things have gone down the h'gurggler'. Even pre-covid it was harder to attract and maintain the staff in the Saunas and when Covid hit, it pretty much decimated all the gambling & supplementary industries.
Sad sad times indeed...I ponder if Macao can even stage a comeback at all...?!
I remember the racecourse - the lower floor of the old Lisboa hotel where a line of hot young women did the rounds past the shops and restaurants. They eventually cracked down on that. Like the Saunas, the Darling fishbowls were great with up to 50 girls of different Asian nationalities coded by their number tags, trying to get your attention for a booking session. Sessions were 90 minutes, kissing, daty, uc bj and two or more shots. Macau is (was) one of the more expensive Asian punting grounds but the quality was there.

ThaiGoodTimes

Gold Member
But the real fun began when I visited Phuket with some mates and ran amok not long after divorce. Talk about an education...
My perceptions of Thailand changed forever.

Absolutely correct.
Phuket away from Patong, pretty much down Kata, Chalong, Rawai is sensational.
Diving into crystal clear water all day and sweet accepting pussy all night...

Bill75

Silver Member
I have lost count of the number of times I've met stunning ladyboys in Phuket that had me really unsure of their gender...
Absolutely...
Never had the 'pleasure' personally but have had friends go the distance after a night on the turps. Saw an 11/10 sing at a concert at Jungceylon one night and became seriously intrigued...
Hours later, she was soliciting outside Seduction on Bangla lol
If I wasn't Holidaying with my Wife, there's every chance I may have jumped ship 😳

BarraJ

Silver Member
Taipei was awash with opportunities for a gentleman with a taste for 30yr old hotel staff but curiously Ive not been able to find much quality out and about though to be fair I was probably too blind in the evenings to pay much attention

dealucia

Bronze Member
Malaysia is underrated. Having lived in KL for some time, my most memorable punts all come from that city. Not as dodgy as thailand/vietnam, cheaper than singapore, cleaner than philippines and best of all, you can get girls from pretty much all over SE asian countries in KL.

ThaiGoodTimes

Gold Member
Malaysia is underrated. Having lived in KL for some time, my most memorable punts all come from that city. Not as dodgy as thailand/vietnam, cheaper than singapore, cleaner than philippines and best of all, you can get girls from pretty much all over SE asian countries in KL.

i found Malaysia totally underwhelming and expensive.
Thailand is much better...

RandiiSavage

Silver Member
i found Malaysia totally underwhelming and expensive.
Thailand is much better...

A lot of truth in that comment, Thailand is much better in terms of 'ease' of mongering. Losta WL as compared to KL where it's still largely taboo. By taboo I don't mean there is no mongering (plenty actually) it's just not 'tolerated' like it is in Thailand.

However some of the best punts I've had were in KL with Malaysian girls. Natural looking girls, no attitude, somewhat shy and hard working. 120 min of solid massage at a small but plush AMP with naked BJ and CIM for 285 rm. Or just shy of 95bucks Aussie. Some even offer different teas and drinks, hot and cold towels before and after....Jesus I miss Asia!!
Of course I also haven't visited KL for 2+ years so YMMV but never the less I rate KL as a small small gold mine.
Just ol Randii's 2 cents!

JDnumber2

Silver Member
I lived in Singapore for quite a few years and knew some people who kept me in the know of the best places at the time. Always a great night but expensive. Can’t wait to go back.

DingBiddie

Silver Member
Have had a blast at a few of the upmarket FS places in Bali. Also tried the X Houses in Sanur twice, but find those a little bit sketchy for my liking.