Overcoming mental blocks

Yorkshire Lad

Gold Member
How would you recommend overcoming low sexual desire spells?
Why not ask your partner or a close friend to have a dirty phone call with you, perhaps in bed in the evening lights out and describe to you what he/she would be doing right then if they were in bed with you, helps if they include plenty of details and how turned on they are by you even better if they go up to your sexual limits ie roughness, forbidden areas, mild pain perhaps, you would have to discuss the no go areas and just say everything else is on the table. Next time you repay them and make the call. Maybe even upgrade to a 2 way video call, but I think the mysterious voice no face is the most sexy, like having a foreplay session wearing a blindfold the senses get so heightened for the recipient especially if you employ a hands over the head no touching the giver rule. Lovemaking doesn’t always have to mean getting straight down to it, the slow patient approach can lead to the most rewarding experiences.
Getting horny just thinking through the phone call content, might give an old girlfriend who used to enjoy it a call.

MistressSabby

Gold Member
For me it' mind set and learning to control and use it like a switch. Focusing on the things that arouse me and dressing sexy for myself. Fortunately I'm in my 40s now so I don't struggle with this currently. It's more of a mental game with myself.