• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
P

powderkeg

If you only knew :)

The whole thing dragged on so long and ran into time I had other commitments. I am also in the process of moving so I don’t have access to a P.C. for unsecured conversations.

Anyway, just out of interest and fun, here a a few point I have extracted out of my article.

1) Wine tasting is spit only, sex allows for the spit and swallow option.

2) If wine is better than sex, does this mean L.P’s is going to become a wine bar?

3) Do more people browse wine sites or sex sites

4) Wine causes a headache after, whilst sex dilates the blood vessels and actually reduces or stops the severity of a headache.

5) Wine terminology is based on sex, as it was realised that sex is better. For example; You judge a wine by it’s aroma, taste and legs

Unwooded chardonnay: Raw & naked
Easy and sultry
Hot, spicy and wild

Has anyone been involved in a wine induced orgy or an orgy induced wine tasting. The lesser leads to the greater

Sex is free (Langtrees would disagree)

You can mix your sexual partners without vomiting

You can’t have wine on the internet

Wine dulls the senses, sex enhances them

Wine doesn’t make you whole body feel alive with pleasure

<O:p></O:p>

The KEG

L

lickedysplit

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE WON....

LOVING YOUR WORK:):):)

******************WELL DONE TEAM********************

Big kisses and hugs to us all.

I'd like to thank my mother for getting me here and Maryanne for this great oppurtunity.
I'd thank to thank the god's for the garble i scrawled which helped lead us to victory...

splitttttttttttttttttttt

M

Mary Anne PA

congratulations guys.. well done

at least i now understand what a debate is like..lol

sioxie

Foundation Member
Yep well done guys and gals ( got to admit the best team won hahahah) .....finally got the thing finished lol, thought this was going to b the longest debate in history..........now if we can just go claim our prize.........

H

honeyblonde

hey does this mean

me and sioxie get to blow big MIke ?
and thank you to all the team work on both sides
think we stumbled along ok

thank you Mike for your work with this

regards
honeyblonde

M

Mary Anne PA

yes.. sowwy forgot... ((blushes))

great job Mike, you were an excellent choice in being the mod...

so professional and knowledgeable.

B

BigMike

I am glad there is no discent. This one was fun and a good warm up for the next debate.

Over the next couple of days I will come up with some topics. Then we can get debate number two underway. Be warned though I intend to make sure the next run runs a little snappier.

Thank you every one who compeled you were all great !!

Cheers

BigM

Y

yvette

Wine Not For Me1 I Would Rather Be In A Sexy Mans And While He Is ****ing Me I Can Hear Him Scream **** Yeah !!!

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
this is really old I bumped it so i could remember the shit we talked about 15 years ago