B

BigMike

This thread is reserved for the posting of debate arguments. Only members of the debate teams are allowed to post responses to this board.

B

BigMike

The subject for the first debate is
Food & Wine is better than Sex

The Affirmative team is :

Serena
Danny
Jakes (Mark)
Maryanne

The Negative Team is :

Honeyblonde
Sioxie
lickedysplit
Powderkeg

Good luck to all I will be a bit open on time frames for the first debate.

BigM

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

1st - Serena's Debate

Okay me first then as in line with our names.

I believe that food and wine is better than sex because:

(will start with wine first)

Wine doesn’t get you pregnant..

Wine slides more easier down your throat

Wine has more flavours

Wine can get you drunk

Wine gets rid of your inhibitions and can make you more raunchy.

Wine tastes much better

Wine is always wet.

You can have a wine in 3 seconds flat.

A wine doesn’t expect an hour of foreplay before satisfying you.

A cold white wine is a good wine.

When a wine is finished, it doesn’t roll over and go to sleep.

A wine never asks – how was it? Am I the best? Did you cum?

A wine can handle rejection

With wine it doesn’t matter what time of the month it is.

With wine, size doesn’t matter.

Wine doesn’t have to get hard.

You can’t get a disease from wine.

You don’t have to wear a condom with wine.

Wine doesn’t tell you that it has a headache.

Wine tastes good.

If the wine is finished before you are, you can have another wine.

Having a wine doesn’t make you want to shower.

A wine doesn’t mind if your not in the mood for a wine.

A good wine is easy to find.

You wont get thrown out for having a wine in the middle of the night club.

You can have a wine any time, day or night, every day of the year.

You always know you’re the first one to pop a wine.

Wine would be able to sustain you if your trapped on an island, sex wouldn’t.

Food would do the same thing as above.

With the Food section I am going to use chocolate as my example cos I loooove chocolate.

Chocolate which is food is the most delicious, mind blowing, heart stopping, chin dribbling, tongue sizzling, mind orgasmic food there is.

More chocolate…. Mmm having an orgasm thinking about it. More chocolate and more chocolate….. and who needs sex….

chocolate is an international language,

Countries fight over whose chocolate is best.

You can GET chocolate.

"If you love me you'll swallow that" has real meaning with chocolate. Chocolate satisfies even when it has gone soft.

You can safely have chocolate while you are driving.

You can make chocolate last as long as you want it to.

You can have chocolate even in front of your mother.

If you bite the nuts too hard the chocolate won't mind.

Two people of the same sex can have chocolate without being called nasty names.

The word "commitment" doesn't scare off chocolate.

You can have chocolate on top of your workbench/desk during working hours without upsetting your work mates.

You can ask a stranger for chocolate without getting your face slapped.

You don't get hairs in your mouth with chocolate.

With chocolate there's no need to fake it.

Chocolate doesn't make you pregnant.

You can have chocolate at any time of the month.

Good chocolate is easy to find.

You can have as many kinds of chocolate as you can handle.

You are never too young or too old for chocolate.

When you have chocolate it does not keep your neighbors awake.

With chocolate size doesn't matter; it's always good.

H

honeyblonde

Honeyblonde

Why sex is better than wine

You don’t need a bottle for sex cause you can get it on tap.

If you take sex to a dinner party its not like wine, the host can’t keep it and serve it up for them selves at a later date.

There is no corkage with sex in a restaurant

You can pop your cork with no fear of hitting someone in the eye.

You don’t need a corkscrew to get screwed.

Your can swear and talk in tongues and call out to god when your having sex
Do that when you have wine and you’re a candidate for an AA meeting. Or a padded cell.

You can blow on the bag when you’re having sex and never get arrested
You blow in the bag and go to jail if you have had too much wine.

If you pass out with sex you’re a lucky girl
If you pass out with wine your drunk

Too much sex and you forget your partner’s names
Too much wine and you forget your own name.

Some rebuttal to Serena

Wine doesn’t get you pregnant. Unless you drink too much of it and forget the condom.

Wine gets rid of your inhibitions and can make you raunchier or makes your dick limp.

Wine tastes must better/ depends who you’re eating.

You can have a wine in 3 seconds flat. And sex in one of your Horney.

A wine can handle rejection/ wine cant handle erections

Wine doesn’t tell you that it has a headache/ it already knows that because it gave it to you.

Wine would be able to sustain you if you’re trapped on an island, sex wouldn’t/ unless your trapped with the marines then you can exchange sex for anything you want that may grow on the island. Plus protein with blowjobs

Food was an after thought there so I have to do a quick add lib as I am on my way to work and never checked the forum.

Unlike food you can have as much sex as you like and not put on weight.

You can dish it up and not to many people will turn their noses up at it.

There are no dishes to clean up after sex.

Your allowed to talk with your mouth full when your having sex.
(That’s if you can manage it)

The implements you can use when having sex are much more fun than a knife and fork.

When your old you don’t need to hunt around for your teeth to have sex its probably better that you eat without your teeth when your having sex.

Sex is better than food and wine because we can never have enough of it.

Honey blonde

B

BigMike

OK I feel I need to say a few things following the first posts by each team.

I was really worried when I saw Serena first post because it was a simple statement of some argument topics. As luck would have it honeyblonde chose the say format.

Debating is about forming a constructive series of arguments. They should be well articulated and supported with facts where this is possible. The more descriptive the language the more impact a point will make.

honeyblonde the rules stated that neither of the first two speaker was allowed rebutal. Your posted rubutal will have to be ignored when the debate is scored.

When you all read the debate remember that you should be thinking who has made the best arguments and presented them the best. Our personal opinion of the topic is of no consequence.

I wait with interest to see the second sets of arguments :)

Good Luck and Good writing !

BigM

H

honeyblonde

typical blonde

never read the bloody rules
sorry big M

and to my team mates sorry If I let the team down by not reading the rules
darn does this mean I have to go down for the team

a girl has to do what a girl has to do lol

D

DANNY

As a very straight shooting minded guy as i am i find food and wine always out lays sex. Food sustains you from the beginning of your life and right through to your last days with wine to accompany you to satisfy your tastes and remedy the pains of living to celebrate you being

B

BigMike

The Negative team has 72 hours to post their next speaker.

BigM

H

honeyblonde

lost a speaker

one of our crew cant post she has had a car accident. doing fine but is in hospital so please excuse our team were a person short.

honeyblonde

L

lickedysplit

im here..
yes danny food does sustain you throughout life, a it is a neccessity...not a want...wine on the other hand is a want not a need so the comparison to wine and sex is more easier to debate...
Food doesn't keep you warm at night, or hold you tight....
wine and food can be costly plus indulgence can lead to gluttonism or greed.

sex is a desire, it is also free and uninhibited. We do not need to watch our intake of sex.
We can drive after sex, unlike wine...
We can have as much sex and it improves our health and well being and our fitness levels ...(lol)
Sex is a pleasure only.
ALthough food is nice but unless controlled, to indulge in, it can lead to obesity or health problems,
sex helps you loose weight and gives you extra endorphins which gives you a natural high hence without needing the WINE or CHOCOLATE..

You do not have to put the dishes away after the sex.
You do not have a hang over after the sex either.

last point...
you can have sex and at the same time still drive!!!!! no-one been booked for recieving oral whilst behind the wheel...rofl

haha i win serps...cop them apples...
doing it for soxie!!!

M

Mark

Food and Wine are better than sex... Surely.

From back in the day, Adam was not created from a sexual act. Apparently he was created by god in his own image and Eve was created by the rib of man... to be his equal.

Now they could have spent all day having sex, but what was really on their minds? Eating!! All they really wanted was a nice big juicy apple!

Jesus himself turned water into wine!

There is a common saying "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach".

Cleopatra seduced Marc Anthony while dining on roast pheasant on the banks of the Nile; George Washington proposed to Martha while munching on hard boiled eggs during a picnic as they overlooked the Potomac River; and Josephine Beauharnaise, the wife of Napoleon Bonaparte, had a passion for seducing her husband's junior officers while dining on the lawn of her family estate at Limoges.

It wasn't about the sex, it was about the food and wine, for if it had been about the sex they would have prioritized it accordingly.

Some Buddhists believe that only 2 meals are needed per day.
The first is for the mind
The second is for the body
- The third meal (Which is considered unnecessary) is for sex.

Mark.

sioxie

Foundation Member
Sex is the ultimate goal

Sex is the ultimate goal of mankind. To maintain and expand the human race. Without this we would have no need for food and wine.

Think about this, if adam and eve had not procreated the debate about the existence of food and wine would be irrelevant. THe human race would not exist. Of course they ate an apple but would this have sustained them for more than a week? NO. They had to have sex and produce. Build the basis for mankind.

Food and wine may sustain us for a short while but without sex and the ability to reproduce we would not survive.

Food and wine is but a means to an end. Cleopatra may have seduced Marc Anthony with food on the banks of the nile but what was her ultimate aim? Sex! Cleopatra was best known for her ability to seduce men. She may have used material and organic methods but her goal was the same.

Same goes for George Washington. He proposed to to martha whilst eating but food was used as a means to an end. Same goes for Ms Beauharnaise wife of Napoleon what was food and wine used for? To seduce and entice men for sex.

The main figures associated with mythology today are the ones associated
with sex. Think of Aphrodite, cupid , venus........

There is another common saying that "man cannot live by food alone".

B

BigMike

As we enter the final stages of the debate it is neck and neck. Maryanne and Pewderkeg are the final team speaker. the rebutal will follow. Both teams please confirm your rebutal speaker.

Note Rebutal speaker can not introduce any new argument during rebutal.

BigM

L

lickedysplit

big mmike your the organiser ..get onto it and summons these petals.....we must tie this one up so we can claim victory.....
rofl rofl :)

sioxie

Foundation Member
Go the split!!!!!!!!yeah i want to go have our celebratory drink lol..............

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Mary-Anne's Closing Debate on behalf of the winnig team.

Mr Big Mike, Debating Members & Our Forum Audience, I thank you for giving me the opportunity to put forward my views on this debate and to close on behalf of my team.
I appreciate I have been a little tardy but wanted to wait till Thursday evening before I replied so I had the oppurtunity to test my theories.
(Hopefully Big Mike will penalise the impatient opposition)
Thursday is the day that I get to enjoy all the pleasures of being alive with a special friend of mine to dine on good food, to sip french champagne and to fuck my brains out.
Interestingly the food is the energy to go back again and again and the champagne (the wine of pleasure) gives you the courage to explore the depth of your soul, that is if he hasn't spilled it all with what really good men can do with a champagne bottle.
Because I had to close this debate tonight on behalf of my great team members I thought today would be a great day to explore the possibilites of the worlds first romantic rendevous "The Picnic".
The picnic basket was packed with suitable delicacies like Chicken and thinly sliced tongue accompanied by olives with soft goats cheese and all served with fresh Herb Bread. For dessert we had strawberries soaked in Grand Marnier. Thickened fresh and creamy yoplait yogurt with ripened fresh mango followed by white grapes all washed down with Billy Cart Rose Champagne and a couple of bottles of aquaveta water.
We were three hours before we were close to dessert because we were continually interrupted by passion but needing the food to replenish our energy we spoon feed each other thick & creamy yoghurt and the soaked strawberries in betweeen sips of delicious cold champagne.

Finding ourselves complete with half a caton of thick and creamy yogurt to go my partner emptied the rest all over my face and breasts with a deliciously filthy dialogue to go with the delightful experience.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I'll be penalised for finishing

Being considerate and not one to waste an opportunity he then preceded to lick the Yoplait until it was all devoured.
Replenished with good food and Wine I leave the next few hours to your imagination.
I have forgotten that I had some Lindt Lindor White Chocolates with us and as our last mind-blowing experience was climaxing I stuffed his face with a delicious ball of white chocolate. As his body climaxed into a mind blowing experience the chocolate ball burst in his mouth just adding to his pleasure. (Don’t worry he did the same for me)
To close this argument would a starving man or woman have any desire or energy for sex?
With out food and wine we are fucked because our sexual desires can only work with the energy and desire that they provide us.<O:p</O:p

P

powderkeg

The final post will be done by Saturday night

Rebutle due soon

M

Mary Anne PA

HMMM WHAT HAPPENED TO SATURDAY NIGHT POWDERKEG?

ooops.. sorry about caps but too lazy to go back now....

where's the moderator pleeeeze....?

sioxie

Foundation Member
YEah cmon powder or i will miss out on my "picnic" with mary-anne..................i

B

BigMike

Calm down Girls I have sent a message to Powder already :)

Hopefully he will post by tomorrow.

Cheers

BigM

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
don't you think you should come to club on friday night and you can announce the winner

P

powderkeg

Away

Sorry guys.
I was called to Sydney at short notice. It's 1 am now.
I will send the post on Wednesday.
As I understand it, I am not the last person in the debate now, so i will save some of the thunder for our last person.
:) Sioxe, you know what our trade is like. No PC access without tracking :)

B

BigMike

maryanne said:
don't you think you should come to club on friday night and you can announce the winner

Maryanne,

If the debate had finished on time as in two weeks ago I would have been able to do the result at the club. As it is the next two week are very busy for me so this time around I will have to post the result.

The next debate I intend to be a little more strict on the time issue. That way I can plan to give the result at the club.

Cheers

BigM

B

BigMike

powderkeg said:
Sorry guys.
I was called to Sydney at short notice. It's 1 am now.
I will send the post on Wednesday.
As I understand it, I am not the last person in the debate now, so i will save some of the thunder for our last person.
:) Sioxe, you know what our trade is like. No PC access without tracking :)

Powderkeg

You are the last person after your post there is no more to come !

Cheers

BigM

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Impatience is a virtue acquire if you can seldom found in woman and never found in man.
Big Mike declare a winner powderkeg has had countless oppurnities.
The picnic was a life time ago we've had new thursdays since then.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
we were thinking of going to the beach but it was a little hot so stayed home and fucked each others brains out one day soon we will invite you to spend a thursday but only if you help me clean up the bloody mess we make. lol

B

BigMike

Hi Everyone,

I have to say it would be easy to pike out and not declare a winner but i will actually declare one.

This really has gone on long enough and is rapidly loose its appeal. In the interests of fairness Maryanne you posting will not count to the overall score.

In a formal debate each speaker get an adjudication of their presentation. I intend to do that in reviewing the debate. Please do not be offended in any way, my objective here is that future debater will learn the things they need to do in order to win.

Debating is entirly about being smart. Being right really has little do do with any thing if you can not argue your points well. Working as a team is really important. Destroying your oppositions arguments as equally important.

Now the debate its self the topic was Food and Wine is "Better" than Sex the critical word in the whole topic is better. To argue that with out either food or sex we would not be here is mute. An interesting argument about procreational Vs recreational sex could well have come into play. Equally the Food and Wine could well be an analogy for the hunt so to speak. The pleasure being in the process of luring some one to have sex.

I tend to get a little ethereal when trying to twist words in this sort of debate.

Ok
Speaker One Affirmative Serena
your opening line "I believe the food and wine is better ...."

Be strong with your argument "There is no doubt that ...."

53 count them 53 seperate arguments in a word count of 538 words that is ten words to stae an argument support it with facts be eloquentelaborated and complex.

you need to develop a few arguments well rather than have a lot of unsupported opinion. A stement that is not supported is opinion not fact.

Speaker one Negative

honeyblonde Try to use a stronger opening line

You pretty much mirrored serena in posting bullet form arguments you need to develop your points a little more.

even though the rebutal was not allowed I have to say the line about the headache and wine was a classic and great debating rebutal.

Second Speaker affirmative

Danny.

What a wonderful economy with words you used 54 of your allowed 850 words. This is debating suicide. You need to use a fair portion of your allocated allowance of time/words. Licked did a nine job of rebutal in a few lines.

Licked second Negative

Nice rebutal !

I have to say you were so luck you opened so many doors for rebutal with your sex makes you health and food will kill you line. No one, can you believe it No one attached you for that. it was good to see a little bit of development of the arguments but it still need a lot more spit and polish. At only 212 words you too left a lot unsaid.

Third Affirmative

Mark

Word count 207 I will have to stop repeating my self...

Your development of the Cleo/Mark George/Martha argument was good debating principals. You had historical referances to support an argument,but I was left wonder how this supported the topic ?

Third Negative

Sioxie

Great Rebutal supurb ! thanks very much for coming Mark but that was a knock out punch.

Your statement :

"Sex is the ultimate goal of mankind. To maintain and expand the human race. Without this we would have no need for food and wine."

No one rebutted this bad move.

Maryanne 4th Speaker affirmative

Maryannethat was a lovely story but nothing tied it to the topic. You get brownie point for opening speech with a correct and formal address. You have to attack attack attack when your the anchor for your team.

By far your speech was the best written but it need to draw every thing together.

Within the guide line for adjudicating the debate there can only be one winner and that winner based on far better rebuttal is :

The NEGATIVE team is the winner !

Watch for the next debate soon.

Cheers

BigM