OrthoChoice Health slippers

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
  • Ortho 9 Health Slippers help support foot and overcome ankle disorders.
  • Helps during Blisters, corns, hammer toes, heel spurs and other foot problems.
  • These health flip flops are recommended for Diabetic and Comfort Lovers.
  • Price - 499 INR or 10.27 Aus Dollars
  • If in India you can click - https://bit.ly/2rKDjIf and get a pair for yourself.
  • Apollo Pharmacy Ortho Choice Health Slippers are specially-designed to relive discomfort associated with many foot and ankle disorders, such as blisters, bunions, calluses and corns, hammer toes, plantar fasciitis, or heel spurs.

Marry-Anne bought me these pair of slippers and i really loved walking around with these on. i love my feet more these days and also can walk a lot better and faster. How many of you would like to buy this for comfort?
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-12-17 at 3.16.56 PM (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-12-17 at 3.16.56 PM.jpeg

Thank you @Mrs Langtrees for the lovely shoes and idea of wearing them to reduce ankle ache, back ache and walk in a lot smoother way.

Last edited:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I must buy myself a pair of Slappers for Christmas. Having good supportive shoes is so important for our overall health.
I now only wear Frankie4 & Bared Footwear shoes
Comfort & good arch support over looks

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
They are the most comfortable thing to wear around the house. I would even recommend for ladies working in parlours. In between clients, take those heels off and pop these on