• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

OrthoChoice Health slippers

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
  • Ortho 9 Health Slippers help support foot and overcome ankle disorders.
  • Helps during Blisters, corns, hammer toes, heel spurs and other foot problems.
  • These health flip flops are recommended for Diabetic and Comfort Lovers.
  • Price - 499 INR or 10.27 Aus Dollars
  • If in India you can click - https://bit.ly/2rKDjIf and get a pair for yourself.
  • Apollo Pharmacy Ortho Choice Health Slippers are specially-designed to relive discomfort associated with many foot and ankle disorders, such as blisters, bunions, calluses and corns, hammer toes, plantar fasciitis, or heel spurs.

Marry-Anne bought me these pair of slippers and i really loved walking around with these on. i love my feet more these days and also can walk a lot better and faster. How many of you would like to buy this for comfort?
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-12-17 at 3.16.56 PM (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-12-17 at 3.16.56 PM.jpeg

Thank you @Mrs Langtrees for the lovely shoes and idea of wearing them to reduce ankle ache, back ache and walk in a lot smoother way.

Last edited:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I must buy myself a pair of Slappers for Christmas. Having good supportive shoes is so important for our overall health.
I now only wear Frankie4 & Bared Footwear shoes
Comfort & good arch support over looks

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
They are the most comfortable thing to wear around the house. I would even recommend for ladies working in parlours. In between clients, take those heels off and pop these on