• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Oracle Guidance Reading (a card will be posted each day im here)

Wendy Canberra Reception

Wendy
Gold Member
Hi everyone, Im Wendy i am a Psychic and developing Medium and a Reiki Master/Practioner. I thought something different to add to forum. I am going to draw a card each day i work and add it here, it will be general card for the group. If your meant to receive the message it will make sense to you. All readings are done with love and i cannot be held accountable for anything you take from this and it doesn't go your way..

Today's card for Wednesday 29th January 2020

General Guidance

Lion
Harness the loyal and protective aura of the lion an charge ahead magnificently.
The Lion fights for justice and warns others. It is also a symbol of protection. with all this power surrounding you, there is nothing you cant tackle. Face challenges head on and go, go go.

this card sees you striding ahead in leaps and bounds,. Your magnetic new aura may see you accomplish personal and professional victories. Your popularity and leadership qualities will rise to new heights. you will be a person too be reckoned with, gaining respect and admired by many.

your restless energy will mean you wont be able to stay still. fast-paced sport ad plenty of variety will feed the fuel of your desires for freedom and wide spaces. Travel stands out and visits to wild and wonderful destinations are likely..

Sending🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️ love and healing..

Attachments

• card.jpg
    card.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 4

Wendy Canberra Reception

Wendy
Gold Member
Guidance Reading for Thursday 30th January 2020

Fool
Have the Courage to embrace change. Take risks. Be adventuress

This card symbolises a time of unlimited potential and the need to set forth on a new journey – one that is totally unknown and could see you in uncharted territories. Go. Adventures await.

Many of you have felt in a rut and scared of change. It’s time to take risks and be assertive, bold and daring. Get out of your comfort zone. A new way of living is opening up for you, new experiences and lots of travel will be presented and most of all, you will be free from worries and burdens. Do you have the ability, strength and courage.

Power Tip

Wear I Ching coins in your shoes or place them under your front door mat to walk in wealth. Place a small crystal ball on your desk or dining room table 2 enchants opportunities in abundance or a bowl of shells with nine I Ching Queens close to the door to enhance the positive chi energy.

Hope this guidance resonates with you 👏🏼

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Guidance Reading for Thursday 30th January 2020

Fool
Have the Courage to embrace change. Take risks. Be adventuress

This card symbolises a time of unlimited potential and the need to set forth on a new journey – one that is totally unknown and could see you in uncharted territories. Go. Adventures await.

Many of you have felt in a rut and scared of change. It’s time to take risks and be assertive, bold and daring. Get out of your comfort zone. A new way of living is opening up for you, new experiences and lots of travel will be presented and most of all, you will be free from worries and burdens. Do you have the ability, strength and courage.

Power Tip

Wear I Ching coins in your shoes or place them under your front door mat to walk in wealth. Place a small crystal ball on your desk or dining room table 2 enchants opportunities in abundance or a bowl of shells with nine I Ching Queens close to the door to enhance the positive chi energy.

Hope this guidance resonates with you 👏🏼
Love this 😍 🥰

Wendy Canberra Reception

Wendy
Gold Member
Nice idea Wendy.

General notice - Just keep in mind that everyone is psychic and it just depends on how well you have awakened this latent ability to whether it manifests in your life or not.
Most people dont embrace the signs or see them to develop there spiritual abilities. It take time and dedication to get it developed. I have done development classes and lots practice and i am still learning and developing.

Wendy Canberra Reception

Wendy
Gold Member
Friday 31st January 2020
General Guidance

Star
Hard times are over. Look forward to an abundance of happiness, enthusiasm and positivity.

This card shows you have enjoyed many of life‘s challenges. You may have recently faced difficult times of felt uninspired and hopeless. You may have suffered from unrealistic dreams and goals or feelings of jealousy. You may have been battling negativity or feelings of revenge or hate towards someone. The good news is that the future will be filled with more Hope, optimism and enthusiasm. You will have a fresh new perspective on life.
I hope this Guidance resonates 🧚🏼

Attachments

• 88651585-E377-4339-8814-CD8DB5639B0F.jpeg
    88651585-E377-4339-8814-CD8DB5639B0F.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 5

Wendy Canberra Reception

Wendy
Gold Member
Guidance Reading for
Saturday 1st February 2020

Death
A Time of natural transition and transformation.

This card is all about endings and transformation. It can mean death or a loss, particularly when someone has been ill for a long time or reached old-age. This card is all about closure, but it will ultimately be a positive experience.

Attachments

• 695A1D38-CBD6-4428-B1A5-B670CE1B2EDD.jpeg
    695A1D38-CBD6-4428-B1A5-B670CE1B2EDD.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Wendy Canberra Reception

Wendy
Gold Member
Guidance Reading for
Saturday 1st February 2020

Death
A Time of natural transition and transformation.

This car is all about endings and transformation. It can mean death or a loss, particularly when someone has been ill for a long time or reached old-age. This card is all about closure, but it will ultimately be a positive experience.

Wendy Canberra Reception

Wendy
Gold Member
Sunday 2nd February 2020
Guidance Reading

Phonenix
Be prepared to be renewed after a period of crisis.

The immortal Phoenix rises from the ashes and his reborn to magnificence! You could be experiencing or have just experienced some major crisis such as a break up of an important relationship, a failed business or project, job loss, academic failure or the death of someone close to you which has left you devastated. The Phoenix will basically renew you. You will be released from the past.

Power tip

Surround yourself with images of the Phoenix. This will keep you open to new opportunities. A key ring is especially lucky, especially for marriage, and a picture of a Phoenix in a frame will remind you of how awesome your life will be. For career success, use an image on your Facebook page or computer background.

I hope this reading resonated with you 🙏🏽

Attachments

• DC543F10-890D-4E2E-A4A0-CC4CC2A19303.jpeg
    DC543F10-890D-4E2E-A4A0-CC4CC2A19303.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 3

Wendy Canberra Reception

Wendy
Gold Member
Good afternoon everyone. I have decided that i will do a Weekly Guidance Reading instead of daily.. I will do 3/4 cards for week.. If you comment on weekly post you will go in the Draw for a Free 3 card Reading for yourself for the month ahead. Which i will send to you in post here all i ask if you win the Draw is to give feedback about how reading resonated with you..

Wendy Canberra Reception

Wendy
Gold Member
Weekly General Guidance Reading for week Monday 3rd February - Sunday 9th February.

Card 1

Chariot
Charger head with confidence. Stay strong and focused.

You are a force to be reckoned with. The time is right to make your plans for the future so life firm foundations now. For some there will be a spiritual transformation as a triumph over difficulties and successfully pursue goals.

Expect some stiff competition, but know that your determination and newfound confidence will see you the winner, even against the odds at times. Charge your head proudly. Your time is now.

Card 2

Goals
Progress is positive and personal goals will be achieved.

Ago you thought was on reachable seems closer than ever. If you have been feeling bored, restless, supersensitive or more vulnerable to criticism than usual, stay positive and remember, criticisms cannot hurt you unless you let them.

Learning some new skills or even taking up a brand-new hobby can help your progress. Let all plans, concepts and expectations go. It is time to start a fresh. Big changes are in store for you now. Trust your instincts and play your hunches and you could also gain some extra money.

Card 3

World
Be open to new possibilities in all areas of your life.

This card represents the time of completion and achievement. You have probably just completed a major life cycle and are ready for the next level. Although you have enjoyed major hardships, perhaps some heartache, you are stronger, wiser and more confident now. This is a fulfilling time on many levels as past efforts are well rewarded now. You will be broadening your horizon‘s and living life to the full. Travel is a standout and mini trips are indicated. The world is your oyster. March on to splendid victories.

Power tip

Place a small globe or picture of one of the world on your desk and make sure all watches and clocks are working in your home to bring good fortune into your life

Attachments

• E2792C60-8127-48CF-9929-D63E24BFB768.jpeg
    E2792C60-8127-48CF-9929-D63E24BFB768.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 3
  • D75CAEC5-CF40-4F08-B5FC-BE9E9F6FE5DA.jpeg
    D75CAEC5-CF40-4F08-B5FC-BE9E9F6FE5DA.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 4776D18C-6972-444C-988C-A0C4C3324577.jpeg
    4776D18C-6972-444C-988C-A0C4C3324577.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 3