• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

OOPs.. Sorry my bad.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`m sure we have all had at least one... What was yours??

A cousin of mine was telling me the story about last weekend he decided to do a bit of nite clubbing and managed to score himself a lady for the night.

Back to his place they started to dance with thier tongues and as things started to heat up he slowly placed his hand inside her pants and suddenly felt a penis...

Now my cousin has always considered himself to be a ladys man so have never thought about other men before so he had no idea what to do next.

What would you have done?? Remember, he did bring her back to his place.

Should she have been honest from the start?

Do you have an embarassing sex story to share?

P.S. I have nothing against gay men but think I prefer women company in the bedroom only.

P

Perth boy

BB She should have told him at the start, what I would do I dont know I think I would ask for a BJ and ask her to leave.

M

Mary Anne PA

Jesus! what can you do in that position?
I dunno about asking for the BJ cos i prefer chicks sucking mine,, but that bloke in a dress got some explaining to do.

Trans sexuals have the same rights as us all but if they deliberately trick straight guys then they gotta expect some grief every now and then.. eh:police:

P

Perth boy

Do you have an embarassing sex story to share?

I don’t think it was embarrassing but I am still years later kicking myself over this one.

On business in Manila one year my wingman and I went to a few bars. Very late at night and far too much beer we lost each other. He wasn’t answering his phone and I could not find him. I hooked up with 4 nice young girls and thought I would take them (two each) to the hotel for my buddy. Paid off security and got girls into hotel. Went to mate’s room, no answer. What to do? Took girls to my room 4 girls and I jumped into shower, hands and mounts ever ware. Knock on the door so I put towel around me and when opened the door. As I opened the door my mate pushed a girl in the room and said have a great night.
The count is now 4 girls still in the shower and girl number 5 ripped my towel off and pushed me on the bed. She gave me the most amazing massage and I fell asleep. Too much piss and way past my bed time.

Next morning I woke up in shock looked around no girls. I had about $3,000 cash in my wallet on the bedside table and it was still there.

M

Mary Anne PA

I been told by many blokes that visit asinan counties as single guys that you gotta grab the pouch early in the evening to avoid grabbing a cock later. Sound like good advice........

P

Perth boy

I been told by many blokes that visit asinan counties as single guys that you gotta grab the pouch early in the evening to avoid grabbing a cock later. Sound like good advice........

Yep that what you do,

Reminds me of my mate’s first trip to Thailand. First night in a bar got girls all over us he got a smile a mile wide and I whispered in his ear MINES GOT A COCK he jumped up girls fell on floor. My girl got up and when nuts at me lifted up her skirt and should us her pussy, She said WOT YOU SAY, I GOT PUSSY, I GOT PUSSY, I NOT LADY BOY and put my hand on it for a feel.