• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

One thing you've always wanted to try ?

M

mystique

What is one thing you've really wanted to try but been to scared too this can be anything at all . but is mainly aimed in the bedroom !

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JadeTV

I belief that would be me hahahahahah
Curiousity seems to get the best of everyone around here and as far up as the isolated mining towns ;)

FOR ME:
I've always wanted to be gangbanged by the Brisbane Broncos hahahahah....

....but seriously - i had a query from a punter the other day about doing a 5 hour cruise bucks night with another girl - I've never done a job like that before and security/safety concerns aside, was slightly intrigued so i guess the common theme here is the ultimate filth in gangbangs

S

sexnut

What is one thing you've really wanted to try but been to scared too this can be anything at all . but is mainly aimed in the bedroom !

chantelle

One male all female squirting bukkaki. Not scared, more there aren't enough squirting girls to fullfill the fantasy :tearyeyed

M

mystique

I belief that would be me hahahahahah
Curiousity seems to get the best of everyone around here and as far up as the isolated mining towns ;)

FOR ME:
I've always wanted to be gangbanged by the Brisbane Broncos hahahahah....

....but seriously - i had a query from a punter the other day about doing a 5 hour cruise bucks night with another girl - I've never done a job like that before and security/safety concerns aside, was slightly intrigued so i guess the common theme here is the ultimate filth in gangbangs

haha by the bronco's classic lol and i spose its no different to having a busy busy day/night ..

M

mystique

chantelle

One male all female squirting bukkaki. Not scared, more there aren't enough squirting girls to fullfill the fantasy :tearyeyed

sexnut its a talent for the girls that can squirt so yea u just gotta find them babe cheer up no tears now xoxox

S

sexnut

sexnut its a talent for the girls that can squirt so yea u just gotta find them babe cheer up no tears now xoxox

Wonder how many other girls would like to bear witness to such an event....would you get excited by that chantelle?

M

mystique

Wonder how many other girls would like to bear witness to such an event....would you get excited by that chantelle?

babe u no im honest and quiet blunt and im unforchantly not one of those girls sorry babe but yes i love seeing girls aswell as guys so maybe that answer un underlying question

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hmmmmmmm two guys and I in a room. Had the opportunity but I didn't know the guys and I think it needs some kind of trust so I didn't go for it. So.......here we go.

R.xxxxxxxxx

N

nightflyer001

Hi! I've always been slightly scared of being tied up by a women... with her being in total control.. but i'd love to give it a try..

P

Perth boy

Yep mine would be two guys one girl, done most other things.

Out of the bedroom would be jumping out of a perfectly good plan at 10,000ft with a parra shoot and a down hill bike. Landing ontop of a mountain at 5,000 ft above sea level and ride to the bottom of the mountain without hurting myself to much.

M

mystique

Hi! I've always been slightly scared of being tied up by a women... with her being in total control.. but i'd love to give it a try..

well thats the best fun that can be had but depends if ya after handcuffs or your hands tied so u can not get out of it no matter how hard you try ;)

M

mystique

Yep mine would be two guys one girl, done most other things.

Out of the bedroom would be jumping out of a perfectly good plan at 10,000ft with a parra shoot and a down hill bike. Landing ontop of a mountain at 5,000 ft above sea level and ride to the bottom of the mountain without hurting myself to much.

two guys are defently alot of fun hehe and hmm interesting let me know if you ever do that without gettting hurt to badly

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Female orgasm - with loads of H2O for me to take a shower...lol...

3some with 2 gorgeous ladies.

orgy with a handful of beautiful ladies.Girls only pls. lol.

The only thing i am afraid of, is my wallet won't be able to stretch so far. lol

bushbabe

Gold Member
Nightflyer.... hope that you get to do it one day..... it was an awesome experience for me.

My wish..... to pleasure a woman who is tied up..... YUM

:eek:ccasion14

M

Madison!

iv always wanted to try bondage but me being the one that has the guy all tied up and such