Once upon a time there was a place called Perfect Touch

XLPP

Silver Member
After seeing a couple of comments re Perfect Touch in Willetton, now sadly gone, thought it might be a good idea to resurrect some of the fun stories from that place.

I am sure some members will have tales to tell, but who remembers the huge story re the proposal between a Knight in shining armour and one of the very popular girls who dressed as Maid Marion.

Tons of fun that day, the bloody horse got the neighbours a bit offside mind you.

The Maid has now ended up travelling the World and the Knight unfortunately has passed to another realm.

Here are a couple of names to jog your memories:

Mona..you got more with Mona....seemingly
Belle...lovely girl, lots of tatts

No doubt many of you will have had a fave.

Rex Feral

Pistola a noleggio
Gold Member
There was an Asian lass, forget her name, was a little heavy, but such a lovely girl

renard

Bronze Member
Why did Perfect Touch go? I lived close by and was very happy to have that establisment near by. I was however never involved in the local talk and therefor I have no real idea what went on behind the scenes to make it disappear. Fuddy-duddy pressure? 'd Like to know more. For months I travelled through the environment to see if it had reopened somewhere else, but no, it didn't, very frustrating....

phred333

Gold Member
Why did Perfect Touch go? I lived close by and was very happy to have that establisment near by. I was however never involved in the local talk and therefor I have no real idea what went on behind the scenes to make it disappear. Fuddy-duddy pressure? 'd Like to know more. For months I travelled through the environment to see if it had reopened somewhere else, but no, it didn't, very frustrating....
I thought wink in Belmont was a reopening. Similar set up. I think there was sme falling out with the owner of this forum though. Is the word wink still blocked?

Obbie

Legend Member
Perfect touch was taken over and renamed wink massage . A lot of political in-house things were going on and they both slowly passed on šŸ¤