• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Old Pleasure Lounge threads Merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliefred

Bronze Member
can i get details of hours of lounge and the costs involved. Also what sort of themes are available for the rooms

charliefred

M

Mary Anne PA

Been waiting for some feedback on how Friday nights party went, did those that attended have a great time, was it everything you thought it would be and more???

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Had a ball... It was wonderful to see so many diverse people all coming together....
The entertainment was amazing... My personal Favourite was the pole dancer... Wow what a sexy lady.....
Xoxoxox

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
and sue and her partner paid for there ticket as did everyone else.The magician was awesome he has Sue the skeptic amused for an hour.

perthwolf22

Silver Member
thankyou for such a wonderful nite met some new people even met some old friends who hadnt met long time gets better n better each and every time come along i will be there again,,,pete

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
you will have to call sue on 08 9473 8999 and ask for Sue as not sure what you are after private rental or the next party.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
you are talking about the magician i hope , it wouldn't be fair to be ratting on Buzz in all that other action. LOL

NEW_EXCITED

Bronze Member
We are new and Excited

Hi there

I am new. When is the next couples night at the pleasure lounge? Hubby and I have never done this so very keen!!!
Cheers

N

Naughty Thoughts

Re: Whens the next Party?

We are gearing up for a few more events soon, I think the next big one coming up next is the next Boobnanza event.

I've got my head buried in the computers here so I'm not exactly sure when the next couples function for adventurous adults is, but we'll give everyone as much notice as possible so that people can plan accordingly.

The Pleasure Lounge is spacing out the functions a bit rather than just having them all the time at fixed dates - going for quality rather than quantity. :)

Buzz

Foundation Member

We are aiming to have Adventurous Adult parties every 3 weeks. There will be other parties in between such as Boobnanza but these will appeal to a different audience. We have something for everyone. !!!!
It looks like the 28th at this stage. So keep a look out on the forum. If you call Lisa on 0487 977 707 she can put you on the data base so you will recieve notifications when any event is happening

NEW_EXCITED

Bronze Member

I spoke to Maryanne last night and she seems to think its going to be the following weekend after the boobnanza which will be good. Hopefully it's the Saturday:)

L

Lacey-Paige

I've just started at Langtrees, I caught a glimpse of the last swingers night and OH MY GOODNESS.. It looked like so much fun!! I can't wait for the next one, so hopefully I can be a part of it!
Lacey Paige x

NEW_EXCITED

Bronze Member

Hi there

So we are wanting have a whole new experience and hence why we are wanting to go to swingers. Is it mainly couples or is it about even? Are so nervous :)

L

loosey

Cant wait for the fun. Haven't been before but am so excited...hope the hubby is too!

N

Naughty Thoughts

Is it mainly couples or is it about even?

For the adventurous adult parties, there is always more single guys who want to go, but we need to limit their numbers. As a general rule of themb, the majority are couples (to keep the numbers even), there is usually a few single females and we let in a limited number of single guys. This way there are enough unattached people to allow for threesomes of various combinations but not too many single guys as that tends to intimidate the females.

NEW_EXCITED

Bronze Member

Yes, very excited....we are wanting to experience something different. Can't wait for dates for next :)

Q

qwertyuiop

Yes i want to experience something different

Buzz

Foundation Member

Next Party will be on the 28thApril. Will be an Erotic adventurous Adults night.
Dont Forget Boobnanza this Friday night

Status
Not open for further replies.