• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Okay,this is something.You can learn from it...

Penny S

A Rose by any other name šŸŒ¹
Staff member
Legend Member
There is an overweight :meh: guy who is watching TV.

A commercial comes on for a guaranteed weight loss of 10 pounds in a week.:)

So the guy, thinking what the hell, signs up for it.;)

Next morning an incredibly beautiful woman is standing at his door in nothing but a pair of running shoes and a sign about her neck that reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me.":cat:

As soon as he sees her, she takes off running. He tries to catch her, but is unable.:depressed:

This continues for a week, at the end of which, the man has lost 10 pounds.:wideyed:

After this he tries the next weight loss plan, 15 pounds in a week.:D

The next morning an even more beautiful woman is standing at the door, in similar conditions.:happy:

The same happens with her as the first woman, except he almost catches her.:(

This continues for a week, at the end of which he, as suspected, weighs 15 pounds less. Excited about this success, he decides to do the master program.:D

Before he signs up, he is required to sign a waiver and is warned about the intensity of this plan.:sour:

Still he signs up. The next morning, waiting at the door, is a hulking 300 pound muscle man with nothing but a pair of running shoes, a raging erection, and a sign around his neck that says, "If I catch you, you're mine!":wtf:

The man was supposed to lose 25 pounds in the week; he lost 34.:woot:

So at the end of it what did you learn from it?o_O

A

Annoyance

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts as things look good initially but can take a turn for the worse.

M

Read the term and conditions carefully before going for and service..:hilarious:

Alley W

Diamond Member
There is an overweight :meh: guy who is watching TV.

A commercial comes on for a guaranteed weight loss of 10 pounds in a week.:)

So the guy, thinking what the hell, signs up for it.;)

Next morning an incredibly beautiful woman is standing at his door in nothing but a pair of running shoes and a sign about her neck that reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me.":cat:

As soon as he sees her, she takes off running. He tries to catch her, but is unable.:depressed:

This continues for a week, at the end of which, the man has lost 10 pounds.:wideyed:

After this he tries the next weight loss plan, 15 pounds in a week.:D

The next morning an even more beautiful woman is standing at the door, in similar conditions.:happy:

The same happens with her as the first woman, except he almost catches her.:(

This continues for a week, at the end of which he, as suspected, weighs 15 pounds less. Excited about this success, he decides to do the master program.:D

Before he signs up, he is required to sign a waiver and is warned about the intensity of this plan.:sour:

Still he signs up. The next morning, waiting at the door, is a hulking 300 pound muscle man with nothing but a pair of running shoes, a raging erection, and a sign around his neck that says, "If I catch you, you're mine!":wtf:

The man was supposed to lose 25 pounds in the week; he lost 34.:woot:

So at the end of it what did you learn from it?o_O

eagerness will make you dig your own grave :jawdrop: