Ode to Red-Heads.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
redhead-beauty-tips.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I'd like a multiple like button on this post. Or a like button that I can click on all day.
I know what you mean, though I'd much prefer to push her buttons. I always like it when the pink ones turn red. :woot:

Seems like that post could be a contender for photo of the year or something (hint hint)... :)

JustMe

Gold Member
I know what you mean, though I'd much prefer to push her buttons. I always like it when the pink ones turn red. :woot:

Seems like that post could be a contender for photo of the year or something (hint hint)... :)
Sorry, only have time to push the like button quickly on last post and type quick reply. Got to get back to that photo.:):):):) soooooooooooo gorgeous.

I love the look on her face as she looks up at ME.

MrBig

Diamond Member
She reminds me of a busty redheaded lady I met a few years ago. Each time I'd visit she would lie back and present herself in similar pose expectantly. This one's much much prettier - and younger.
Hopefully the one in this photo doesn't end up being a similar hopeless alcoholic unkempt nymphomaniac constantly feeling sorry for herself and doing little about it.
Glad I managed to get away from that one but I'd be happy to engage with this new one. ;)

XLNC

Legend Member
The bottom half looks like a sex mannequin Photoshopped under those panties into a "real woman" sorry to say....
Trust you to put a dampener on our collective erection. :rolleyes:

Happy2

Legend Member
The bottom half looks like a sex mannequin Photoshopped under those panties into a "real woman" sorry to say....
This is a red Heads thread Phoebe not profitability WTF? ;)
Geez that reminds me of someone

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
This is a red Heads thread Phoebe not profitability WTF? ;)
Geez that reminds me of someone

what does that mean , profitability ?? LOL, and who does it remind you of? LOL..

sorry to put to a damper on this thread but that image just looked like a bitsa...

Happy2

Legend Member
what does that mean , profitability ?? LOL, and who does it remind you of? LOL..

sorry to put to a damper on this thread but that image just looked like a bitsa...
Means I aint got a edit button And cant fix my screw ups
I am also disappointed Its usually only His XLNC and Mr Little you pull me up on my atroshus spelling

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I am also disappointed Its usually only His XLNC and Mr Little you pull me up on my atroshus spelling

Mabee ewe need to lern how two speel a bit betta, then people woodn't pike ewe up on fings like dis.

XLNC

Legend Member
Mabee ewe need to lern how two speel a bit betta, then people woodn't pike ewe up on fings like dis.
Ooer, my head hurts reading your drivel. I've given up correcting h2 -- it's a full-time job and I can't keep doing it pro bono.

XLNC

Legend Member
Who didn't love Robyn Hilton's cameo in Blazing Saddles (and wear out their VHS copy)?
tumblr_mevjsavwH21qassuto1_500.gif

Blazing+Saddles.jpg
107708-Blazing-Saddles-redhead-boobs-IAGM.gif

e1dc06bd3c673a34528a7f07bbe2cb0f.jpg
107708-blazing-saddles-redhead-jVkC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: