• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

nude photos of WA women on nett

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
The tangents you kids go off on is astounding!
We all just felt sorry for bepp so wanted to string out this thread he started to make him feel better. But don't let on coz his ego is easily bruised.

Happy2

Legend Member
We all just felt sorry for bepp so wanted to string out this thread he started to make him feel better. But don't let on coz his ego is easily bruised.
No wonder Beep is angry Getting your eggs bruised will do that to you
Oh sorry my bad I see you wrote Ego

Nateeee

Gold Member
That bbq would definitely be a sausage fest. I bet you would be the diamond in the rough if these threads are something to go by Phoebe!

XLNC

Legend Member
That bbq would definitely be a sausage fest. I bet you would be the diamond in the rough if these threads are something to go by Phoebe!
Ooooooooooo, Phoebe's got an admirer! H2, your fluff is getting noticed.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

Are you trying to say I am the nice one here?? LOL

Phoebe

Legend Member
No actually thank a few people on here for that.... and they know who they are.... :)

As much as I would love to say it was you it was some women on this site a bit or should I say alot higher up the tree... :) so I thank them. :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Not them either ....... I mean people in this place with power....

XLNC

Legend Member
Phew! For a second I thought I was a FOAL.*

*Female Odious Albino Lilliputian.

XLNC

Legend Member
It's my bedtime but glad to see bepp's thread has now reached 75 posts. Enough to give you the wiggles. :yawn:
:bumdance::bum:

JustMe

Gold Member
No actually thank a few people on here for that.... and they know who they are.... :)
We still need a Phoebe with some fire and brimstone.
Patiently smouldering away waiting for some blowhard to say the wrong thing, then whoosh, Phoebe will suddenly burn out 75,000 acres.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Patiently smouldering away waiting for some blowhard to say the wrong thing, then whoosh, Phoebe will suddenly burn out 75,000 acres.

I am not that bad am I ????? really am i... LOL

Happy2

Legend Member
dont even mention fire and losing acreage
Me sadden me go now Go finish my Kirup syrup that Phoebe gave me

Phoebe

Legend Member
dont even mention fire and losing acreage
Me sadden me go now Go finish my Kirup syrup that Phoebe gave me

I drank a full bottle of that years ago.. I am sure I made love to some sheep that night... that stuff is bleach costic soda, and arsenic all rolled into one bottle... makes people do strange things... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Phew! For a second I thought I was a FOAL.*

*Female Odious Albino Lilliputian.
Its to expensive to have the full Op to become female May be if you just get the implants ?
Then you would be a TOAD
Transgender Odious Albino Dwarf

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
How dare u Obbie such inappropriate language.......where ya bin doing dog runs?