• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Not fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kelth73

My husband works along way away ARghhhh
Anyway he works in the office of the site he works on. I managed to get some home movies to him but he cant send any of himself back
PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I just want to see his dick :notworthy:icon_blow
Bring on the 17th hes home for good!!!
Im soooooo frustrated I need to VENT!!!!
Yes self loving is fine but I need it... NOW!!!

love2

Foundation Member
Yep I hear ya...my Hubby works along way away aswell....for 2 weeks at a time...I know exactly what your going through

K

kelth73

M is 3/1 it is shit !!! Everyone here knows he works for Argyle cause he told everybody. Anyway i can email to him some lovely little movies I made but Fuck he cant send any back to me IT is SHIT.
3000km distance is so crap!

M

Mary Anne PA

he can get a laptop, and a telstra dongle for his own internet connection. thats what my hubbie did ;-p

Just thought I should add that having inappropriate material on company property is grounds for dismissal.
Cant even have bikini pics in your room in case the cleaner is offended.

Last edited by a moderator:

svengali

Foundation Member
he can get a laptop, and a telstra dongle for his own internet connection. thats what my hubbie did ;-p

Just thought I should add that having inappropriate material on company property is grounds for dismissal.

Pathetic, isn't it?

In the good ol' days no male-dominated workplace was complete without a couple of girlie calendars or pinups in the lunch room. I can feel a new Political party coming on, we need someone to stand up for those worker's rights that really matter, like the right to be blokes and be proud of it.

K

kelth73

That's what we have agreed on now, Praise the lord!! LOL
Anyway bullshit!
We have the land line Internet at home but I also run my own little toggle for my notebook. We agreed tonight that he get his own fro his notebook,Praise the lord!! There I go again (dont even believe in the F..) but anyway back to the subject at hand.
bringing a long story short he is getting his own YEAH!!!
will be so much better ..
the only thing he's losing his job in 13 days BASTARDS!!! made redundant again!
But i guess we can still pretend and hopefully he the next job he can still use it. Reception can be a problem..

Still shitty though I need sum dick!!

M

Mary Anne PA

Ive a acer mini-pc($500), telstra dongle($200-$300) and *ahem* *hacked* the dongle to use virgin (better rates) telstra is pretty much available anywhere, but its so expensive. Argyle might have optus coverage, im not too sure.
I know what you mean about redundancy, we both were working for a mining company, saw the way things were heading so took voluntary severance. 2 weeks later my whole team was laid off. Theyve kept men with young families for now, but they know time is limited.
So we went to melbourne and Im flashing my boobs for money now (again) ;-p

3x1 is harsh, but you get a better salary right? my hubbie was on 2x2, so only on 95k (mineralogist), but he had half the year off!

13 days to go!

That's what we have agreed on now, Praise the lord!! LOL
Anyway bullshit!
We have the land line Internet at home but I also run my own little toggle for my notebook. We agreed tonight that he get his own fro his notebook,Praise the lord!! There I go again (dont even believe in the F..) but anyway back to the subject at hand.
bringing a long story short he is getting his own YEAH!!!
will be so much better ..
the only thing he's losing his job in 13 days BASTARDS!!! made redundant again!
But i guess we can still pretend and hopefully he the next job he can still use it. Reception can be a problem..

Still shitty though I need sum dick!!

M

Mary Anne PA

ps go to club x james st, ask for robbie and say I sent you. He'll hook you up with a nice big dildo and discount, to keep you sane for the next weeks ;-)

K

kelth73

Thanks Heaps Sexy!! Really need a new toy
We bought heaps of stuff when he was home last but not enough to satisfy me all the time.

Give us something else to play with when we stay at the Cas/Burswood when he gets home.
10 days to go!!! not counting am I

S

seventhspine@hotmail.com

sorry to hear that! hope everything is all good when he gets back!

Status
Not open for further replies.