• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

No starfish allowed!

Pinpin

Silver Member
Would like a recomendation for a WL that really loves sex. Thats gets into it and cant stop. Someone that doesnt just feel like its a job and actually enjoys it.

I love the feeling of women that just crave it. I have been looking myself on E&B its hard with just a photo and some made up words about how good they are.

I feel like a majority want a quick pump and dump. Yes i know i can book longer time but as everyone knows more time does not mean they will enjoy it.
 
Would like a recomendation for a WL that really loves sex. Thats gets into it and cant stop. Someone that doesnt just feel like its a job and actually enjoys it.

I love the feeling of women that just crave it. I have been looking myself on E&B its hard with just a photo and some made up words about how good they are.

I feel like a majority want a quick pump and dump. Yes i know i can book longer time but as everyone knows more time does not mean they will enjoy it.
I've got heaps of recommendations pm me.
 
Back
Top