No Ifs, No Buts Just Butt Plugs!!

S

steve the deve

I Am Seeking Advice...having Just Experimented With A Butt Plug How Does One Progress, What R The Pitfalls, And How Much Fun Can One Person Have In One Lifetime???!!!!!

M

Mary Anne PA

The flared base on butt plugs keeps the plug from slipping into the rectum.

so if you use a proper one you should have any problems at all.

I have heard of some guys using tampons for butt plugs and also the wireless egg a well which I presume is like the vibrating bullet..lol. Once again some guys fear the wire will break off...

C

chrissie

STEVE THE DEVE said:
I Am Seeking Advice...having Just Experimented With A Butt Plug How Does One Progress, What R The Pitfalls, And How Much Fun Can One Person Have In One Lifetime???!!!!!

According to my master, there aren't any pitfalls lol, and the fun is unlimited - for him anyway <grins>

Things to watch for are an allergic reaction to the lube - I find some lubes cause major cramping for me - silicone based ones are better than the water based ones for this activity I find, as there is no absorption of the lube, which I think is the problem I have with the water based ones. Secrets is a good one to use, as well as Eros.

I've got a selection of butt plugs, but the one my master uses the most is an inflatable vibrating one - he delights in pumping it up till I'm at the 'no more' stage then turning on the vibe part, which generally is very effective at keeping me quiet lol. Word to the wise however - don't forget to deflate the bloody thing before trying to extract it lol. (That mays sound blatantly obvious, but let me assure you it's often not at the time lol)

Chrissie

C

chrissie

serena said:
The flared base on butt plugs keeps the plug from slipping into the rectum.

so if you use a proper one you should have any problems at all.

I have heard of some guys using tampons for butt plugs and also the wireless egg a well which I presume is like the vibrating bullet..lol. Once again some guys fear the wire will break off...

'Tampon training' is one of the weirder things that some dom/mes do to their male subs - the silicon based lubes are great for this activity.

As for the wireless eggs - well, having been on the receiving end of one of those, and experiencing major panic as my arse appeared to suck the damn thing in and me panicking that the wire would detach - forget it! LOL

Chrissie

M

Mary Anne PA

LOL Chrissie..

found some more info on butt plugs for those NOT in the know so to speak.. thought it may give better indication.

Butt plugs

What is a "butt plug?"

A butt plug is a kind of dildo with a bulge in the center, much like a spindle, so that the shaft gradually thickens, flares out, and then begins to narrow again.

In general, once inside the rectal cavity, the flare of a well- chosen buttplug will rub directly against those nerve clusters by the opening of the anus, the ones which signal your need to defecate. Depending upon how your brain is wired, denying or understanding this signal can be a very pleasurable experience, or an extremely uncomfortable one. Also, the "tip" of the well-chosen buttplug will rub against a man's prostate when he moves, sending yet more signals of unknown quality to the brain. It's all in what you like.

What variants of the butt-plug are there?

Other forms of "butt plugs" are known as doorknobs or pearlstrings. A doorknob is a round sphere of latex mounted on a narrower shaft. Like a buttplug, it "plugs" the orifice, but the sensations are different. A pearlstring is a series of spheres that can be anywhere from a half inch to three inches in diameter that you use to 'stuff' the rectum to create a feeling of fullness.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

twowheels

I actually prefer the 8 inch ribber dildo that I bought online, there is nothing like the feel of that up my arse.

Lots of lube though.......

Question, why does my cock go soft when my ass is being reamed?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Fine bunch of friends you buggers are, I was taking the mickey out of Steve the other day and telling him I couldn't play with certain toys because I wasn't aware of all the pitfuls and you buggers are filling him in with all the answers.If I come back from Sydney with a sore A... I'll be after all you all.LOL

sioxie

Foundation Member
Mary-anne u do of course realise we will all be expecting a post from you about how it went when u get back? :tongue8:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Shivers every one else is asking for photo's will post one photo at least of my new corset its unbelievable will tell you all where to get them made to fit in Perth but that will be next week.

S

steve the deve

Is There Room To Fit A Butt Plug If You Are Wearing Your Corset....
I'm Sure You Would Look Awesome In Your Corset And The Thought Of You Wearing Your " Hidden " Jewels Is Very Erotic!!! When Will We See Photos......or Would You Like Me To Take Some!!!

Steve Your Deviant Photographer...i Hope!

J

justcurious

butt

yes i like the butt, my boyfriend loves licking and playing with my hole,then blows over it , after i have had both holes filled....this is the way to go...
justcurious O0

J

Jentleman Jim

sioxie said:
Mary-anne u do of course realise we will all be expecting a post from you about how it went when u get back? :tongue8:

Here Here :angel1: