• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

no body

midastouch23

Bronze Member
how good are boobs? did you know that boobs are the creator of every sexual desire i have or want to forfil? they are the apex of my sexual experience for the present but i think i can go further i am allready on my way to becoming a tantric sex master and dont know how far ive got to go...anybody help???

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Well lets ask the public who has the best boobs that's available to us?

I'll join you on your journey lol.

8uOPJ.gif

I agree boobs are pretty fantastic..... I think I watched this for a good 5 minutes. Simply mesmerising.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Claire, thats a time freezing device there...i just lost 5 minutes too gorking at it...lol

T

Tania Admin

Breasts are very sensitive and are a very pretty decoration as well. Well I like mine anyway. And I think that short clip is ummm a little distracting lol

J

Jessica

Oral / Anal / Genital / Fetish
Lovers will fall into any one or slightly two of these categories. Below is 'my description and explanation...then I will paste a more comprehensive note / professional notes on the subject.

Oral : is loves pretty face, big tits and mouth (kissing/ eating) To hell with the fat ass and ugly legs...the ORAL LOVER will be happy. He doesnt look past the face/ tits. Thats a "tit / breast man"

Anal : is a good looking ass / butt. Nice lil ass, dont even bother to wear make up or grow your hair if you want to keep an ASS Man / Anal man 's interest. He doesnt look past the ASS. He just loves a nice hot ass.

Genital : All this lover cares about is "Hittin it" ...the pussy / genitalia...he will be in every set of genitals he can get into ...and looks NO Further. He doesnt care about the size of the legs...if (you think) your ass is too saggy...whatever...

fETISH : THIS ONE LOVES THE TRIMMINGS...thats all or a combination of the lingerie, sexy long pretty hair... the fancy car...the jewellery the make up...the nails, the shoes. All those pretty extras.

~~ ~~ ~~
In Freudian psychology, psychosexual development is a central element of the psychoanalytic sexual drive theory, that human beings, from birth, possess an instinctual libido (sexual appetite) that develops in five stages. Each stage — the oral, the anal, the phallic, the latent, and the genital — is characterized by the erogenous zone that is the source of the libidinal drive. Sigmund Freud proposed that if the child experienced sexual frustration in relation to any psychosexual developmental stage, s/he would experience anxiety that would persist into adulthood as a neurosis, a functional mental disorder.
[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosexual_development[/URL]

J

Jazzmine

Claire, thats a time freezing device there...i just lost 5 minutes too gorking at it...lol

Hahaha in total agreement!!That certainly is something worth wasting 5min of your life on!