• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

New to Darwin. Introducing IMiss Iset Charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
upload_2015-11-15_10-57-14.png

I am a young, sensual woman with an intent to quench your thirst.
Visually, I stand at 5'6, a size 8/10. I have dark eyes, dark wavy hair and soft olive skin. I am naturally busty with D cup breasts which always adorned in beautiful lingerie. I am curvaceous in the right places and absolutely love getting dressed in costumes, lingerie and classy outfits for your eyes.
I am a great listener and respectful. I am genuine, open-minded and warm - the woman that you are relaxed, open and passionate with.
I am sensual, discreet and like to focus all energy on you during our time together. Not only am I visually appealing but I create and deliver an experience that is right out of your dreams.
I deliver a intimate experience that is unique to you. I can be submissive or domineering, innocent or playful and anything else in between that you desire. You are the one who guides me in how best to fulfill your fantasy.
From a warm, welcoming massage and a sensual dance to an unforgettable ending, I allow you to open up and truly experience your body in ways that you may have forgotten. Let me be your reminder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.