• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

New here and concerned

M

matt20

Hello ! I am a 20 year old male, I get a fair fewpliments from the ladies in the looks department HOWEVER i am just worried about the size of my penis. What do women believe is a good size? Have you ever slept with a man and been shocked at the smallness of his penis?

I have had a gf before neither of us had sex previous so she didnt know any bigger and we used to have great sex, however since we split up i havent had sex since because im worried girls will just be shocked at my size.

I range from 5 inchs to 5.5 edging to 6 hard im not very wide though. I am also very small when flaccid

I could PM photos so people can judge.

PS.. Nice to meet people on here i look forward to chatting im In western australia!

C

Charlie57

Dear Matt20,

Your body is still growing and you will get to your peak sexual function in a few years. Keep healthy and clean. Size is not the be all of every thing!

:icon_boun

Happy2

Legend Member
Yeah dont worry to much.matt20

Anyway at the moment it is only a confidence thing, You will
grow into it as it were.
And dont listen to your pub mates Coz its 90% male bravado

M

matt20

cheers i think it is a confidence thing to be honest and im sure it is 90% brovado!

R

ready

matt20, how i wish i were 20 again! you have so much to look forward to. it's not the size that counts, it's what you do with it, and how you make it a part of the whole package. what you do before, during and after is more about you than anything else. be confident in yourself, you'll see how much a difference that will make.

B

brittney

Hey there its no different to womens bust sizes we all come in different shapes and sizes.I think youl be fine size isnt everything theres other ways to pleasure a woman.Come visit me at Langtrees Matt and il show you how.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I think a lot of guys believe 'the bigger the better' and girls love only huge penises. If it is a pleasurable experience or not depends a lot on how you drive 'it' and that is a skill you will get by having lot's of sex. Confidence comes with practise.
RXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PS: I personally like an average penis better than a huge one.

L

Lord Spikey

Hi Matt20
There is a lot of common sense in what has been stated, here. A couple of other points you may wish to consider to stop you worrying:
1. Take a look at your art history. The Greeks produced a lot of statues. The statues were anatomically correct. The Greeks worshiped the physical form. Some of the statues have very "average" penises.
2. If you are with a lady, do you really think that she is looking at you and thinking "oh, what an ordinary sized penis my lover has"? No, she is thinking "I hope he doesn't notice that my boobs are tiny and that one is slightly bigger than the other. I hope he also doesn't notice that my pussy is a little lop sided, with one of my lips hanging down a little bit. I hope he also doesn't notice that scar I got from my appendectomy. I also hope he doesn't notice me holding my stomach in; I know guys like stomachs like a snare drum. I hope he isn't looking at my butt; it's a bit big and oh I hope he hasn't noticed that pimple on my neck that I tried to cover up with makeup. etc. etc. etc.

We are what we are. Just remember that everyone is different; special. Be the best person you can be and above all show love and RESPECT. It comes back in bucket-loads.

C

Cathy/Diane87

Hi Matt20
There is a lot of common sense in what has been stated, here. A couple of other points you may wish to consider to stop you worrying:
1. Take a look at your art history. The Greeks produced a lot of statues. The statues were anatomically correct. The Greeks worshiped the physical form. Some of the statues have very "average" penises.
2. If you are with a lady, do you really think that she is looking at you and thinking "oh, what an ordinary sized penis my lover has"? No, she is thinking "I hope he doesn't notice that my boobs are tiny and that one is slightly bigger than the other. I hope he also doesn't notice that my pussy is a little lop sided, with one of my lips hanging down a little bit. I hope he also doesn't notice that scar I got from my appendectomy. I also hope he doesn't notice me holding my stomach in; I know guys like stomachs like a snare drum. I hope he isn't looking at my butt; it's a bit big and oh I hope he hasn't noticed that pimple on my neck that I tried to cover up with makeup. etc. etc. etc.

We are what we are. Just remember that everyone is different; special. Be the best person you can be and above all show love and RESPECT. It comes back in bucket-loads.

Matt 20 - spicky is totally right well not in all aspects because not all girls have all those things but (all around ) he is right. Well said Spicky

S

smoothdude19

Hey mate,
'its not the dick that does the trick but its the knob that does the job'.
Good Luck

L

Lord Spikey

Thanks Diane87
I know that you don't think that I think that all girls have all of these thoughts.
Obviously my comment was not meant to be taken literally, but was to give Matt20 an idea of reality. I was just trying to explain that whenever we are with someone new we are more worried about what they think of us than what we are thinking of them.
We all feel self concious at these times and become acutely aware of our shortcomings (no pun intended) . Being naked in front of another human being is a very daunting position to be in, the first time. There is being "self-aware" and there is being "aware of ourself". These are two different states.

People can alter their physical states, usually with surgery (boob implants, plastic surgery and the like), but it wont change the person inside. Same man, different suit, or same girl, different dress.

Personally, being naked with a woman is fantastic. The pretence is gone, the lies are all exposed. It is a time when I feel close to my chosen partner; exposed to the point of intimacy. Love it.

S

sexycrystal

Hi matt20, Dont worry about the size as they say its the motion of the ocean , that matters and as well that your not a selfish lover.
There is plenty of things you can do with a lady to please her and it does not always involve your penis.

Think outside the square baby because there are lots of things that you can be adventurous in your love-making with a lady.

M

matt20

wow thanks for the responses, some very constructive comments. have taken alot more off my mind thanks.

C

Chelsea

Hey Matt, I think we need to see up close just to be sure, maybe come on down here and let us lovely ladies take a look. I'm sure you are being your own worst critic! It's the whole person that really matters. x

K

Kristabelle13

its how you use it Ive been with guys with not so big cocks and the more rough they r the better

P

Phat Barry

Dont stress Matt Im a grower and not a show er. turns out I had more of a problem than anyone else...Lifes to short to stress about something that is what it is.

Just make sure you use it as much as you can LOL

WAMMY

Silver Member
hey dont take it to heart if a lady is not impressed at first look

once i stripped and the lady said "who you going to please with that?"

my answer was "ME"

M

Mya_01

Hey Matt,

Please try to remember that it not not the size that matters but what you do with it : )". I'm sure you are a great lover and any of the girls down here at Langtrees would jump at the chance to be with someone like you. Love Mya xx

chronos33

Silver Member
Jon Cryer in “Two and a Half Men”, regarding his mid-life bedroom prowess:
“I may not have the biggest boat in the marina, but no one rows harder than me!”

Kandi, his ditzy girlfriend:
“You have a boat?”