• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

New Covid Rules

Kenny

Diamond Member
Was it a customer or a working girl that introduced it into U? There appears to be two different views points here.

Mulletman

Gold Member
as someone said" the fear of getting covid & dying from it is far more than the covid itself"...
True since they got covid, the fear of getting sick and dying. Puts their needs above everyone else, and makes them decide to do the "sharing is caring". Just like ppl who get STD and want to spread the inverted commas " Love " to other ppl. To share their suffering as well.

Being or acting Ignorant people in this time, are the worse kind of ppl.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
That's true but we don't want it to turn into multiple supercells all over perth. And became exactly like over east.

I prefer to have a few here or there. Not go from single to double to triple digit and beyond per day.

We all Love our lifestyle here thus far. Lets pray it stays this way.
It is too infectious. Like pouring water through a sieve.

Mulletman

Gold Member

Canada New purposed health Tax. Can see this happening here in Oz if it get bad enough.

Last edited:

sircurious

Legend Member
According to the media conference Mark McGowan held just over 90 minutes ago - it was an employee of U Natural Applecross who was exposed when she visited one of the places that the lady from Tasmania visited. Same genome sequencing according to the Health Department. The Premier when answering a journalists question stated that people who visited the two massage parlours would not be facing prosecution for not signing in, he's imploring those to get tested and isolate immediately as its Omicron and obviously doesn't want it to spread too much. But as with the backpackers his patience can only go so far. We obviously don't want to him shut down all adult businesses if not enough clients come forward to get tested.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Masks will be reintroduced in Perth and Peel from 6pm on Sunday after a surge in cases linked to a day spa in Applecross. Enjoy that in 40 Degree days...

WA needs Donni.... Batter up..

sparky

Legend Member
You seriously think McGowan is a POS? Why. because his rules have caused you a little bit of inconvenience? Who would you have preferred as a leader? Remembering who the opposition put up against him or do you you just like going against the popular vote to be the village idiot?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Who gives a sh*t to all the losers who voted for this POS thanks.. you got the dictator you always wanted....

He's done so much for rockingham..

LOL you took it too seriously.

Anyway, WA had a good run this last 2 years. It was inevitable it would finally end.

Kenny

Diamond Member
So bad to them older rundown houses in the suburb's, hope the photos aren't still fake.

Phoebe

Legend Member
You seriously think McGowan is a POS? Why. because his rules have caused you a little bit of inconvenience? Who would you have preferred as a leader? Remembering who the opposition put up against him or do you you just like going against the popular vote to be the village idiot?

I have never liked him... He spends more $$$$$$ up north than in his own backyard.. he walks in victorious into a room with ACDC blasting to please the locals whom he thinks are al bogans.. while this is what mark really loves to do get on all fours and please his mate Kerry. yep I am on a highway to hell.. more like a hole lot of kerry!

1642325573150.png

asianguy77

Diamond Member

""She did have underlying health conditions; she was fully vaccinated." <----- hmmm read that really slowly....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath. <------ DO NO HARM, unless you are on big pharma's payroll which all Doctors are.

How many healthcare workers are off with Covid after being fully vaxxed and wearing PPE form head to toe...

ITS A HOAX!

Don't hijack this and turn it into an anti vaxer thread. The point of this thread is the impact covid will have on the punting scene in Perth 🙄

MikeB

Legend Member
See now this may be awkward, if I am a guy who’s been here and I believe in this virus. The news may bring U Natural up at the dinner table. I can’t admit I’ve been there to my family, and I may wonder if I am putting them at risk.

The article pointed out only 14 people registered with their app. Will they get a phone call that compromises them with their family?

And when there is a string of these places publicised as exposure sites, especially straight out brothels, it will be morbidly interesting?

Not just brothels, many other “adult entertainment venues” which are a class specifically identified where there has been contention recently, eg swingers venues, adult shops(with lap dances etc). Many who frequent AMPs will frequent a range of these adult situations.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Not just brothels, many other “adult entertainment venues” which are a class specifically identified where there has been contention recently, eg swingers venues, adult shops(with lap dances etc). Many who frequent AMPs will frequent a range of these adult situations.

How many people do you think frequent perth (Adult Venues) daily? and how many outbreaks have there been ? this one at an AMP I will add that is not a Brothel per say now is it. If Mark had his way all these venues would close, but then how would they celebrate there election wins.. :)

MikeB

Legend Member
[QUOTE="Phoebe, post: 724549, member: 45940".
How many people do you think frequent perth (Adult Venues) daily? and how many outbreaks have there been ? this one at an AMP I will add that is not a Brothel per say now is it. If Mark had his way all these venues would close, but then how would they celebrate there election wins.. :)
[/QUOTE]
FYI in response to your numbers query, Yesterday one such venue event (& there were at least two other similar events) had more than 100 registrations. if just one has been to an exposure site the exposure risk chain exists

Phoebe

Legend Member
had more than 100 registrations. if just one has been to an exposure site the exposure risk chain exists

Imagine if Smartphones were never invented.... this crap could never ever happen.. now think why they were ... :)...

Phoebe

Legend Member
[

1642328317153.png
And all you had to do to stop being annoyed was keep the receiver off the phone the ultimate Get ******** message ever..
1642328464153.png

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Guy's
We live by the sword and die by the sword
It's our choice to have a punt here and there Daily weekly or monthly.

Just gotta man up and suffer the consequences if they happen to cum our way.

Stick your head in the sand like an Ostrich, They will never notice you, Trust the Frenchman :)

smarquin

Diamond Member
how can this type of business operates providing personal service .. every time there is close contacts .. they have to shut for x days .. this applies to other business as well