• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

new club in rockingham

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
would be interested in hearing more about this club?? whats it called? where is it? :)

T

TemptMe

I believe it's called Club Fantasy...not sure of exact location...I am sure those living SOR love their location...

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
does noone know anything about club fantasy??? i know its in the industrial area off dixon road somewhere... maybe? but has anyone been???

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
I will attempt to track down the owners, and invite them to our Forum to explain this new project. -

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Haha, I may be... In the near future. Don't have much time to myself these days i'm afraid, but wouldn't mind checking out the local attractions. Lol.

L

Langtrees.com

I have been to Fantasy. I was even there for the opening party. It is a wonderful place, the staff are just lovely and with the security you feel very safe. There are private rooms as well as bathrooms, stripper poles and rooms that can accomadate 'groups' hehehe. Entry for a single man is $70, single woman is $10 and for a couple it's $40 (as long as there's no event, then you need a ticket and the price varies) It's BYO, you label it and there are bar staff that keep it safe and cold for you. Just google Club Fantasy in Rockingham and they will pop up

Enjoy :)
Missy

Last edited by a moderator: