• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kelly

Ok ppls, i need some help, i have a "friend" coming over to see me soon & since its been so long since i've had a social life where the hell am i gonna take him? can you offer some suggestions
And yes i am hoping to get him up to LP's ;)

C

citycentral

Your friend...

mmmmm a "friend" do tell us more Kelly... hehehe :happy7:

What does your fiend like? If they have never been to Perth a trip to Kings Park is a great start followed by a long lunch down at a cafe somewere near the Bell Tower.:drunken_s

T

Tyler

King street is great for lunch also...

Little creatures has some discreet little tables on their top floor...

ja - bell tower is great...is a nice flating restaurant there that does great shared platters.

or a hamper at kings park...

T

tigerhunt

Gee i dont know peoples lol, be a real sport and take him to the races, theres plenty of grass, excitment, alchole, great looking women and not to mention awsome looking horses lol. I could even arange members tickets oh thats right your not into the races Kelly hehehe.
cheers stiring tigs "Roar"

K

Kelly

No im not into the races anymore tig, to high a chance of running into the ex there

T

tigerhunt

Gee i thought you had more gumption than that (ballsie )hmm must be why we dont meet.
cheers tigs

C

Carla

From a fellow, no-life loser.... hehe

Maybe take him to lunch at the Royal in East Perth. I went there the other Sunday and it was great. It looks a bit like an RSL club inside but outside is really nice!!
Or maybe the Brisbane Hotel, Either Sat or Sun.

I like those places, not interested in the main going out places in the city.

Have fun honey....

xx Carla

I

Ishca

and the little creatures brewery in freo is a great place for both sexes, the beers great (one for the boys) and the bar staff make excellent eye candy( one for the girls, you can sit almost on the jetty, and all the staff are really friendly

C

citycentral

Take me, take me....

WOW Kelly.... all these nice places.... forget your "friend" take ME out. heheheh :thumbsup:

Y

yeeehaaa

Hehehe

Kelly said:
Ok ppls, i need some help, i have a "friend" coming over to see me soon & since its been so long since i've had a social life where the hell am i gonna take him? can you offer some suggestions
And yes i am hoping to get him up to LP's ;)
oow oow oow i know bring him to outskirt retreat lol ... u know il take care of him :icon_blow :whip2: :love76:

C

citycentral

Well... were did you go.

Hey Kelly,

So were did you end up going...:hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.